'Planes, trains, and automobiles' wasn't on cable today.

Yes, we are all so thankful our forefathers ethnically cleansed these lands, paving the way for McDonalds and walmart.
I certainly am. We wouldn't be here enjoying they greatest economy of all time otherwise.

That isn't what Thanksgiving (the holiday) is about though.

Yet the abomination that is A Christmas Story will be on 24-7 on Christmas.. what a joke.

Christmas Vacation FTW

I did

Always takes me back to a play I was in where it was used as atmosphere music before the curtain opens.
12313706_917302134990863_5217472363433707493_n.jpg

You do more ball handling in one hour then larry bird does all night.

In before the millennials, soyboys and SJWs get blamed.

I certainly am. We wouldn't be here enjoying they greatest economy of all time otherwise.

That isn't what Thanksgiving (the holiday) is about though.
The greatest economy of all time

The really important part of life

“He says we’re going the wrong way...oh he’s drunk how would he know where we’re going”...love that movie, might have to watch today...

In before the millennials, soyboys and SJWs get blamed.

Although the last two could find something to be offended about with the movie, it's a collective failure.

Yet the abomination that is A Christmas Story will be on 24-7 on Christmas.. what a joke.

Christmas Vacation FTW
A Christmas Story is the best Christmas movie out there. It's not really a discussion.

One of the GOAT movies

F1S3.gif

The bit when Steve Martins character is washing his face and then dries it off only to see he was drying his face, not with a towel, but with John Candy's underwear was f**king hilarious

You could tell candy almost had trouble with some of those lines. They were kind of odd, but the 80s wasn't quite as self aware, and it didn't hurt anything. It was another movie knock on sales people lol, but that's ok.
are you in sales?

Back