Plane Stolen From Airport, Crashes Without Passengers

oh shit i didnt know Soul Plane 2 was out

He was a ground service agent. Here is the last youtube video the posted:

Maybe he was disgruntled with the airlines and that's why he decided to go out with a bang (without hurting anybody else)?
Dude pulled off some pretty sick tricks before calling it a day.

We build these aircrafts at work. Thanks to this guy doing extreme testing of the aircraft (unintentionally or intentionally). We get to see how durable and strong these aircrafts are built. I'm proud of myself. lol
Lol I thought of this. Not something you can ask a test pilot to do haha. The engineers were like " I knew it could do that!!"

Last edited:
"All of us at Alaska and Horizon are deeply saddened by last night's unauthorized flight with the Horizon Q400 aircraft that resulted in the loss of life in individual involved," said Tilden. "We want to express our sincere sympathy to his family, loved ones and co-workers."

Gtfoh with this hokum Mr CEO. I understand not lashing out or agitating the dead dudes friends and family, but why the need to spread so much manure?

Feel bad for the guy. He must've been in a really shitty place to try something like that. He had no cares in the world when he was doing those stunts, must've been so liberating. He knew it was gonna be over soon anyway so if he died doing the stunts, he still got the result he wanted.

This guy is a badass. Wish he survived. He probably had a ton to offer society, he just hadn't realized his potential.

The more concerning thing is how an engineer was able to get on, fire it up, taxi it out to the runway, and take off.

That's some top notch security right there. I mean, what's the worst thing that could've happened? He flies it into a building, or something?

Two friends of mine are pilots, they both confirm that guys on the ground are trained on how to operate a plane, engine operation, steerging, acceleration as they have to inspect and fix all those areas. That and taking off is legitimately the easiest part of flying, landings the hard part

The guy probably had a ton of alarms going off saying he wasnt pressurizing the cabin properly, didnt have the proper altitude, not enough fuel etc but the guy was on a suicide mission

I listened to his comma with the tower, fucking depressing, feel bad for the dude, he legit didnt want to interupt anybodies day or hurt anybody, seemed to realize how irrational his decision making was but was too deep into it...pretty sad

Stuff like this SHOULD expose the lack of access to quality mental healthcare in America, but alas its all jokes and “wow what a crazy asshole”

Well it was nice of him to not take anyone with him like that suicidal pilot a few years ago

oh, the guy that crashed in the french alps? i remember that.

as to this story, it's pretty surreal. crazy how the dude knew how to fly for as long as he did.

Two friends of mine are pilots, they both confirm that guys on the ground are trained on how to operate a plane, engine operation, steerging, acceleration as they have to inspect and fix all those areas. That and taking off is legitimately the easiest part of flying, landings the hard part

The guy probably had a ton of alarms going off saying he wasnt pressurizing the cabin properly, didnt have the proper altitude, not enough fuel etc but the guy was on a suicide mission

I listened to his comma with the tower, fucking depressing, feel bad for the dude, he legit didnt want to interupt anybodies day or hurt anybody, seemed to realize how irrational his decision making was but was too deep into it...pretty sad

Stuff like this SHOULD expose the lack of access to quality mental healthcare in America, but alas its all jokes and “wow what a crazy asshole”
Do you know if the guys doing that job legitimately make minimum wage? I'm hoping I heard that wrong. Seems like you need quite a bit of skill to do the job those guys are tasked with.

Feel bad for the guy. He must've been in a really shitty place to try something like that. He had no cares in the world when he was doing those stunts, must've been so liberating. He knew it was gonna be over soon anyway so if he died doing the stunts, he still got the result he wanted.

I read on another forum (from someone that claimed to be a ground service agent at the same airport) that they make less than minimum wage because they are classified as exempt. He worked luggage, not maintenance.

Sounded like he decided he wanted to die, wanted to have some fun and stealing a plane was just a big 'fuck you' to the company. He didn't want to hurt anybody.

Do you know if the guys doing that job legitimately make minimum wage? I'm hoping I heard that wrong. Seems like you need quite a bit of skill to do the job those guys are tasked with.

I doubt it...even in Canada if your an aircraft techinican you're making good money starting

if he really was making minimum wage as a tech...thats pretty shocking.... if the story that he's just in luggage than the guy spent a lot of time figuring out how to fly a plane....

no fuckin way minimum wage pays for the type of courses/training/air time required to become a pilot

That's one way to put in your two weeks notice.

Back