Planche Pushups

Try being blacker, or at least dating a black chick and listening to rap music.

Thats pretty funny. Yea I dont care what anyone says, im learning those. talk about the ultimate exercise. I mean comon. Who can knock you if you can do planche pushups. No one. thats who.

Thats pretty funny. Yea I dont care what anyone says, im learning those. talk about the ultimate exercise. I mean comon. Who can knock you if you can do planche pushups. Anyone who squats twice your bodyweight, that's who.

Fixed.

Thats pretty funny. Yea I dont care what anyone says, im learning those. talk about the ultimate exercise. I mean comon. Who can knock you if you can do planche pushups. No one. thats who.

Ultimate exercise?

Try squatting or deadlifting something truly heavy, then come and tell us which exercise did more useful work for you.

Plenty of people can do a pretty heavy squat. It's nothing to scoff at, but the number of people who 'Squat heavy' surely dwarf the number of people capable of a good planche.

yeah yo did you see how sick the straddle planche looked? thats so diesed lol

Plenty of people can do a pretty heavy squat. It's nothing to scoff at, but the number of people who 'Squat heavy' surely dwarf the number of people capable of a good planche.

Sure it's cool to do it, and maybe not many can, but if you're not a breakdancer I don't see much point.

If we're talking about ultimate body weight exercise, many with the gymnastic rings would qualify like the iron cross, inverted cross, maltese, ect. If you can do any one of those, you get my respect.

If we're talking about ultimate body weight exercise, many with the gymnastic rings would qualify like the iron cross, inverted cross, maltese, ect. If you can do any one of those, you get my respect.

planche (not planche pushups) is an exercise in gymnastics. case in point.

planche (not planche pushups) is an exercise in gymnastics. case and point.

I just had to get this clarified, found it on google to put my mind at ease:

a case in point
an example which shows that what you are saying is true or helps to explain why you are saying it. Lack of communication causes relationships to fail. Your parents' marriage is a case in point.

I just had to get this clarified, found it on google to put my mind at ease:

a case in point
an example which shows that what you are saying is true or helps to explain why you are saying it. Lack of communication causes relationships to fail. Your parents' marriage is a case in point.

lol ty

...edited.

Sure it's cool to do it, and maybe not many can, but if you're not a breakdancer I don't see much point.

And the point of deadlifting or squatting? Do you think planche push-ups are just some magical technique that one stumbles upon some day, devoid of great deals of core strength, balance and muscular endurance?

And the point of deadlifting or squatting? Do you think planche push-ups are just some magical technique that one stumbles upon some day, devoid of great deals of core strength, balance and muscular endurance?

i would surely hope not i've been training for about 2 months to try and get these and im still not there yet

I've got a question:

Great bench numbers does not necessarily equal ability to do a planche.

Does ability to do a planche translate to an impressive bench (bodyweight factor being taken into account, of course) ?

I've got a question:

Great bench numbers does not necessarily equal ability to do a planche.

Does ability to do a planche translate to an impressive bench (bodyweight factor being taken into account, of course) ?

No. A planche has as much to do with technique and the ability to control your body as it does with raw strength. It still takes a decent amount of strength but doing a planche doesn't mean you can automatically bench 300+ lb.

Back