Plain not too flashy MMA shorts

Just purchased a pair of the Cagewalks. They only had the black color in stock in my size. I liked the DarkHorseFightWear that someone posted but the website link to the store does not work.

I just fought in the cagewalks, awesome shorts, very affordable, and plain, I liked them just wish they would get the white and red in stock so I could order more.

I can't seem to get a new thread posted/accepted or whatever, but hopefully somebody can help me here.

I am looking to get a pair of shorts that are pretty good quality for a lower (under $50) price.

Right now, SPRAWL G-Flex XT White/Black is what I'm leaning towards.

Is this a pretty good pair of shorts for the price, or is there something better I could get/suggestions.

Thanks for the help.

There are only a handful of really good shorts. I can get cheap shorts all day from PAK or China. But I lost a nice 500$ sending it to Pakistan and got Crap! I only deal with americans now. The kind I get now are the same if not better than sprawl. The material is great. And I get them to embroider them for about $2.00 extra per short. They are out of Florida. And they are up front about everything. Fighters not sales people. or Rag heads. :icon_twis

There are only a handful of really good shorts. I can get cheap shorts all day from PAK or China. But I lost a nice 500$ sending it to Pakistan and got Crap! I only deal with americans now. The kind I get now are the same if not better than sprawl. The material is great. And I get them to embroider them for about $2.00 extra per short. They are out of Florida. And they are up front about everything. Fighters not sales people. or Rag heads. :icon_twis

what company from florida did you buy from?

Cheap / plain / quality -> nothing beat truthfightwear till now. If theres any let me know!

I'd also love to know who you use since I live in the center of the state.

Back