Opinion Place your bets on when the Trump shutdown will end: better poll inside

When will this shutdown end?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
President Trump doesn't give one frag about making a deal.

I'll explain why the people don't want a wall AND why it won't work...

"Mexico WILL pay for the wall." If Mexico is going to pay, then the Gov't/President does NOT need my tax dollars.

The wall will not work because it's outdated tech. If it's not outdated, then why don't you use a rotary dial phone for making phone calls? Why don't you get an Amiga 500 with a dial up modem to post on the internet?

They still work, right?

Myou can't admit that the left wants Americans to suffer bc they will use it politically. That's a sickness.

All trump talks about is trying to make a deal.

When he asked pelosi if he opens the government will they work on making a deal then. She still said no.

And walls work. It helps. The barriers where they are already installed have helped a lot. That's proven.

Cmon

Myou can't admit that the left wants Americans to suffer bc they will use it politically. That's a sickness.

When he asked pelosi if he opens the government will they work on making a deal then. She still said no.

And walls work. It helps. The barriers where they are already installed have helped a lot. That's proven.

Cmon

When someone says "If I can't get it my way?? Bye-Bye!" That's not a negotiation on any level. The Democrats did NOT want the shut down. President Trump did and he said "I'll own it and not blame the Democrats."

Be careful what you ask for...

Cmon
No he didn’t say if I open the government will you make a deal he said if I open the governement will you give me my wall. Anyway this whole this is ridiculous.

I picked March. Because by then, USDA will not only be 95%+ furloughed, it won't be able to pay out SNAP and EBT. States are paying out benefits early because once February hits, they can't.

And nothing gets people motivated like food riots.

As soon as Democrats care more about US citizens than illegals who rape and kill and traffic

Now, now . . . is that how Gillette would want you to handle things?

<Oku04>
tenor.gif

trump could have used different bargaining chips than taking it out on regular american working people.

he had the past 2yrs to get the wall built and all of a sudden now he is in panic mode.

i honestly blame trumps own supporters for having the wall not being built because trump supporters kept making excuses for him instead of holding him to his word. when people on the left said "trump is not building a wall...its just a replacement fence and prototypes" the rightwingers were more concerened with being the winner of an argument instead of holding trump s feet to the fire. ann coulter said it loud and clear months ago that trump is bullshitting and now even laura ingraham...and yet...STILL...average maga hats make EXCUSES...

if your represntatives dont hold their word...you hold them accountable

There is only one cause for the shutdown and that's President Trump. He said "I'll be GLAD to own it." If he doesn't want people to suffer, then why does he want to stretch out the shutdown for years?

No one wants the shutdown and President Trump (who doesn't want people to suffer) has no problem keeping it going.

Trumps got to make the big choices. The shutdown is necessary for border security, you heard the man. If foolish Nancy want's to delay things among others, they are the ones hurting people.

I picked March. Because by then, USDA will not only be 95%+ furloughed, it won't be able to pay out SNAP and EBT. States are paying out benefits early because once February hits, they can't.

And nothing gets people motivated like food riots.

Yeah the shit will hit the fan faster than Trump realizes. March seems insane. I picked second half of Feb, which i already figured was ridiculous enough.

I volted 2025+ because it'd be funny if he got re-elected to perpetuate the shut down.

Trumps got to make the big choices. The shutdown is necessary for border security, you heard the man. If foolish Nancy want's to delay things among others, they are the ones hurting people.

It is? Seems like he just didnt care enough to have the wall before. The dems have also been willing to negotiate on the wall.

Yeah the shit will hit the fan faster than Trump realizes. March seems insane. I picked second half of Feb, which i already figured was ridiculous enough.

His supporter still think that shutting down the governmwnt is a good thing.

March cuz democrats are cunts and trump serves the people.

The wall is a lousy 5 billion. Get it over with already. It’s already being built in places. But the government workers have to call it the “fence”

None the less the democrats will dig in and finally give up after two months of no pay for federal workers.im sure there will be another illegal immigrant kill somebody and that will push it over the edge despite no media outlets covering it.

I got Feb. 15-28.

I feel like it will take at least another month of this do-nothing
by Nancy, until they start cracking and deal is cut with some partial concession on both parts.

Back