Opinion Place your bets on when the Trump shutdown will end: better poll inside

When will this shutdown end?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I made another poll before but it's confusing so this one has easier to understand answers

Vote now!

Discuss your reasons for the vote you chose

Mods please close the other thread
Hey Clipper, what's up?

I bet if you look real hard at this you can find yourself with your little handful of buddies on here:
Du_NF4tUcAAtaDm.jpg%2Blarge.jpg

TWO FREAKEN THREADS FOR THIS CRAP?

I’m giving this another week. Senate Republicans will leverage Trump to cave. I don’t even care anymore about whose fault it is, this shutdown is already having enormous ramifications.

I’m giving this another week. Senate Republicans will leverage Trump to cave. I don’t even care anymore about whose fault it is, this shutdown is already having enormous ramifications.

LOL <Lmaoo>

The wall goes up, or it continues.

I think it has just about run its course. There will be some compromise and both parties will claim victory while blaming the other. Judges (voters) will see it 48-47 Dems but it will be a controversial decision. Cecil Peoples will have it a TKO for abolishing the 23rd amendment.

I'd imagine a deal will be done by then.

Trump wouldn't want to see forclosures. Democrats on the other hand want to see as much pain as possible to try to pin on trump. Disgusting stuff

Timestamped...

<puh-lease75>

Timestamped...

<puh-lease75>

I know trump said he'd own it.

You neglected the part where trump doesn't want people to suffer. It's the fucking Democratic Party giddy with excitement hoping that when people suffer, they and the media can pin it on trump.

Liberals want vast suffering bc its good for them politically. And they fucking suck for that. Hearing of foreclosures would make pelosi smile, and that's wicked

I know trump said he'd own it.

You neglected the part where trump doesn't want people to suffer. It's the fucking Democratic Party giddy with excitement hoping that when people suffer, they and the media can pin it on trump.

Liberals want vast suffering bc its good for them politically. And they fucking suck for that. Hearing of foreclosures would make pelosi smile, and that's wicked

There is only one cause for the shutdown and that's President Trump. He said "I'll be GLAD to own it." If he doesn't want people to suffer, then why does he want to stretch out the shutdown for years?

No one wants the shutdown and President Trump (who doesn't want people to suffer) has no problem keeping it going.

There is only one cause for the shutdown and that's President Trump. He said "I'll be GLAD to own it." If he doesn't want people to suffer, then why does he want to stretch out the shutdown for years?

No one wants the shutdown and President Trump (who doesn't want people to suffer) has no problem keeping it going.

Admit it. Trump doesn't want to see people suffer bc its not good politically for him. Democrats do want to see people suffer bc they feel it helps them politically. It's cynical and wrong.

Also trump has spoken time and time again about making a compromise. What people want to see happen. Guess who said they won't come and compromise to make a deal? Democrats. They can't now, pelosi called the wall immoral. The wall they were ok with for daca earlier, and the wall they all supported 5 years ago.

Don't lie to yourself. You know as well as I that when people suffer and the suffering gets worse, the democrats gain. That's why they want more sufferin and accuse trump of trying to "mitigate" the suffering on Americans by leaving the parks open etc.......

I voted July because my birthday is in July.

Admit it. Trump doesn't want to see people suffer bc its not good politically for him. Democrats do want to see people suffer bc they feel it helps them politically. It's cynical and wrong.

Also trump has spoken time and time again about making a compromise. What people want to see happen. Guess who said they won't come and compromise to make a deal? Democrats. They can't now, pelosi called the wall immoral. The wall they were ok with for daca earlier, and the wall they all supported 5 years ago.

Don't lie to yourself. You know as well as I that when people suffer and the suffering gets worse, the democrats gain. That's why they want more sufferin and accuse trump of trying to "mitigate" the suffering on Americans by leaving the parks open etc.......

President Trump doesn't give one frag about making a deal.

I'll explain why the people don't want a wall AND why it won't work...

"Mexico WILL pay for the wall." If Mexico is going to pay, then the Gov't/President does NOT need my tax dollars.

The wall will not work because it's outdated tech. If it's not outdated, then why don't you use a rotary dial phone for making phone calls? Why don't you get an Amiga 500 with a dial up modem to post on the internet?

They still work, right?

When Ann Coulter gives him the ok

Here's what someone needs to scream at the Trump cabinet....

When people's bills come due and they're not getting paid, they'll quit and find work elsewhere where they will get paid. When those people quit, no one is taking those jobs! No one will be a TSA agent to screen bags for free. There's going to be a LOT of critical jobs that no one will be willing to work for free.

Why would you work for someone that doesn't want to pay you?

Last edited:
I'd imagine a deal will be done by then.

Trump wouldn't want to see forclosures. Democrats on the other hand want to see as much pain as possible to try to pin on trump. Disgusting stuff

Trump loves bankruptcy.

Jared is on the hill right now so it should be over any minute now.

Here's what someone needs to scream at the Trump cabinet....

When people's bills come due and they're not getting paid, they'll quit and find work elsewhere where they will get paid. When those people quit, no one is taking those jobs! No one will be a TSA agent to screen bags for free. There's going to be a LOT of critical jobs that no one will be willing to work for free.

The border will be much more secure after the border patrol is gone.

Back