Place to get cheap weight plates

1.50 per pound used or new pre covid?
New just not in box, some sticker residue that's being a loan to remove. I've been able to scrounge a lot of shit. Hex bars, bumpers, bars, etc... All the more specific stuff I have to order with everyone else

Go drive by the shop and ask them to do pick up. UPS 'lost' my king size mattress at the final stop. Said they couldn't find it on the truck. I asked one of the drivers about it, he said they didn't lose it the shipping label came off and when they don't know what to do with it, everything goes in an empty trailer and gets auctioned off.

The shipping on those walmart DBs had me double and triple checking updates everyday for a week. They took longer than comfortable to ship. Pretty sure they were having a time tracking them down from a seller after the purchase. FedEX drivers hate coming to this house lately.. Reverse hyper is late June. Says it weights 250 lbs and will be in 2 boxes.
It is a bitch to move, but solid. The smooth boxes are shitty to move

What you think is a buyers price on good bumpers? Hard to spend over $250 on 2 plates.

I've got people wanting to buy my stall mats for 100 each, even after I tell them where to get them. Am I missing out on some money here?

I've got people wanting to buy my stall mats for 100 each, even after I tell them where to get them. Am I missing out on some money here?
3x4 or 4x6?
If you delivered and placed them in a room, then that's a deal for them. Have instant flashback trying to carry those heavy MFers through the house.

Yes they're idiots. Farm and fleet has them reasonably priced

Going to pass by some of the local Xfit gyms today and see who wants my Firestone 460/85/34 flip tire. Have to make room for the H PND and they're the same foot print
65 inch height, 290lb

Odd: Rogue and Fringe both sent emails at same time saying some plates are back in stock. Are they getting from same places and rebranding?

$200 for a pair of 55s.

3x4 or 4x6?
If you delivered and placed them in a room, then that's a deal for them. Have instant flashback trying to carry those heavy MFers through the house.
4x6. They're 50 bucks at tractor supply. Not sure why they want mine

Odd: Rogue and Fringe both sent emails at same time saying some plates are back in stock. Are they getting from same places and rebranding?

$200 for a pair of 55s.

Would imagine likely produced and shipped from the same factory. A number of factories in China or other countries produce products for more than one brand in-house. You wind up with essentially the same product, but with different aesthetic differences.

Would imagine likely produced and shipped from the same factory. A number of factories in China or other countries produce products for more than one brand in-house. You wind up with essentially the same product, but with different aesthetic differences.
Figured there was minimal difference once it came to competition caliber. I've seen some super cheap plates and the reviews have pics of them split clean in half or peeling apart around edges.

Of course Rogue had amazing reviews. They shipped an hour after buying them.

Figured there was minimal difference once it came to competition caliber. I've seen some super cheap plates and the reviews have pics of them split clean in half or peeling apart around edges.

Shipping is super high too.

4x6. They're 50 bucks at tractor supply. Not sure why they want mine
When I was at Tractor Supply I was discussing the logistics of fitting two of those mats in my vehicle with an employee. She told me that she saw a guy fit six of those boogers in a Mustang. I remarked that he must have really liked his horse since he was buying 3x the number of mats I was buying. She did not think it was fun or funny.

When I was at Tractor Supply I was discussing the logistics of fitting two of those mats in my vehicle with an employee. She told me that she saw a guy fit six of those boogers in a Mustang. I remarked that he must have really liked his horse since he was buying 3x the number of mats I was buying. She did not think it was fun or funny.
I'm going to get 10 more to do the other side of my gym. Going to have to put up some pictures soon

Those 4x6 mats are a gigantic fucking PITA to move. I bought 6 of them from a gym warehouse when I was setting up my basement squat rack and had to rent a flatbed pick-up. No way I could have fit 6 in my hatchback. Not sure how you do six in a Mustang - maybe strapped to the roof of the car like a Xmas tree but even that would be dangerous as hell.

And each mat is a 2-man carry. If you move them by yourself like I had to they'll turn you into the world's angriest man. Each mat weighs ~150 lbs and jiggly so you can't get a firm grip anywhere. Imagine trying to drag Charles Oliveira through your yard/house and he doesn't want to go. You can't grab his arms/legs/head and can't lock your arms anywhere around his body. Also he has the texture of a pencil eraser and skids/sticks to everything on the ground, picking up leaves, mud and dust and tracking that into your house, while knocking shit over along the way and calling you a Creonte.

Last edited:
Those 4x6 mats are a gigantic fucking PITA to move. I bought 6 of them from a gym warehouse when I was setting up my basement squat rack and had to rent a flatbed pick-up. No way I could have fit 6 in my hatchback. Not sure how you do six in a Mustang - maybe strapped to the roof of the car like a Xmas tree but even that would be dangerous as hell.

And each mat is a 2-man carry. If you move them by yourself like I had to they'll turn you into the world's angriest man. Each mat weighs ~150 lbs and jiggly so you can't get a firm grip anywhere. Imagine trying to drag Charles Oliveira through your yard/house and he doesn't want to go. You can't grab his arms/legs/head and can't lock your arms anywhere around his body. Also he has the texture of a pencil eraser and skids/sticks to everything on the ground, picking up leaves, mud and dust and dragging that into your house, while knocking shit over along the way and calling you a Creonte.
<Lmaoo><45>
This has to be everyone's experience. My doors have black rubber skid marks from losing grip and the bitch flopping around like a drunk college girl after 1 beer.

Was it the fleck plates you ordered? Those are already out of stock again. I got a couple pairs of the Mil Spec Echo 45s and they seem solid.

Was it the fleck plates you ordered? Those are already out of stock again. I got a couple pairs of the Mil Spec Echo 45s and they seem solid.
yes sir. knew when that email came out that 10,000 home gyms saw it too. Fringe still has some in stock, free shipping

Shipping updated: delivery tomorrow. Not bad. I'd have waited 2 weeks for free.

Last edited:
Back