Place to get cheap weight plates

Best we can hope for is the amateur explosion to realize how bored they are and offering them cash to take it off their hands.

Price of used plates will still drop as more gyms reopen
Outside of California they're open. Maybe in a year they'll come down some but dicks is already at a buck a pound for sets.

Best we can hope for is the amateur explosion to realize how bored they are and offering them cash to take it off their hands.
Having enough cash to offer people for their whole gym has been where I've made the most money and gotten everything I needed. And its amazing what you can buy when you break out a couple thousand dollars in cash.

Last edited:
Brought home a nice haul from the flea market.

Powerblock stand- $20 (already had the dumbells which I got before the plannedemic)
1 inch adjustable dumbbells w/collars- $5
100lb kettlebell- $60
Pair of 20lb kettlebells- $20

20210306_174829.jpg

Unfortunately, the kettlebells have some rust.

Had to spray paint the bells different colors so it's easier to grab and not dig through 10 of them looking for pairs. May have stopped some rust? They're covered in sweaty chalk drip anyways.

Your flea market is way better than ours. I don't know enough Spanish to wheel n deal. And its mostly jewelry, stolen tools, car electronics and clothes.

<45> that's hilarious. I had it typed out on here yesterday they were on sale at Walmart again. Then deleted it because I was waiting on them to ship before 100 more people found out.

VU972bO.png

Received DBs yesterday, wasn't a bullshit stall the buyer purchase. Weider grips are better than the USA brand. knurling more aggressive and easy to hold with hand sweat.

Stock seems to be slowly coming back. Some things that have been sold out now have a 2 weeks to ship tag.

Received DBs yesterday, wasn't a bullshit stall the buyer purchase. Weider grips are better than the USA brand. knurling more aggressive and easy to hold with hand sweat.

Stock seems to be slowly coming back. Some things that have been sold out now have a 2 weeks to ship tag.
Yeah kind of wondering if I need to stock up again for another lockdown. Was slowly backing out. The people on Facebook are getting dumber or something. I have a pair of 120 lb iron hex dumbbells that I put on for 1.50 a pound (precovid pricing) and they're griping. The best one was the guy who sent me a screenshot from walmart.com saying that they were only 110, but he didn't realize that Walmart lists the price for the highest weight that they have in stock which was a 30 lb dumbbell. The 120s are 272 a piece

Yeah kind of wondering if I need to stock up again for another lockdown. Was slowly backing out. The people on Facebook are getting dumber or something. I have a pair of 120 lb iron hex dumbbells that I put on for 1.50 a pound (precovid pricing) and they're griping. The best one was the guy who sent me a screenshot from walmart.com saying that they were only 110, but he didn't realize that Walmart lists the price for the highest weight that they have in stock which was a 30 lb dumbbell. The 120s are 272 a piece
Have plenty enough to survive an apocalypse. It became a game of wanting because you couldn't have it.
Unless you mean doing it for business purposes to resale when things are impossible to find again.

Going to give it a year to cool down and find a balance before buying more plates. See if the price is going to stay at stupid high or if people not being able to move items brings it back. I found some Rage Fitness 45 lb bumper plates for $60 a piece, automatically think its a scam even though they're a legit company.

** I put them in cart to make it to the Shipping screen. $30 a piece to my location. If you're close to colorado you can do pick up.

I ordered a Rogue SML-2C rack earlier this afternoon for $445 and it looks like it has been that price for a while now. I went back to the site a few hours later and the same rack is now $495. That pleased me.

Titan did price increases last week also. Anywhere from $5-50 across a bunch of stuff.

Ordered a multi grip barbell V2 for $129. It went to $159 days later.
Placed backorder on H PND before it went up.

Titan did price increases last week also. Anywhere from $5-50 across a bunch of stuff.

Ordered a multi grip barbell V2 for $129. It went to $159 days later.
Placed backorder on H PND before it went up.
Love mine. Getting wagon wheels, a bar rack, deadlift jack, and some random shit. Cybex Leg press is coming soon. Belt squat on the horizon then I'm done. Would like a rogue monster bench with thompson pad and a couple fatbells next. Trying to figure how to sneak it all past the wife. Leg press and belt squat will be the hardest.

Still waiting on my Walmart 90 dumbbell n. Made it to the stop 15 minutes from my houe 13 days ago

Last edited:
Love mine. Getting wagon wheels, a bar rack, deadlift jack, and some random shit. Cybex Leg press is coming soon. Belt squat on the horizon then I'm done. Would like a rogue monster bench with thompson pad and a couple fatbells next. Trying to figure how to sneak it all past the wife. Leg press and belt squat will be the hardest.

Still waiting on my Walmart 90 dumbbell n. Made it to the stop 15 minutes from my houe 13 days ago
Go drive by the shop and ask them to do pick up. UPS 'lost' my king size mattress at the final stop. Said they couldn't find it on the truck. I asked one of the drivers about it, he said they didn't lose it the shipping label came off and when they don't know what to do with it, everything goes in an empty trailer and gets auctioned off.

The shipping on those walmart DBs had me double and triple checking updates everyday for a week. They took longer than comfortable to ship. Pretty sure they were having a time tracking them down from a seller after the purchase. FedEX drivers hate coming to this house lately.. Reverse hyper is late June. Says it weights 250 lbs and will be in 2 boxes.

Last edited:
1.50 per pound used or new pre covid?

Back