Place to get cheap weight plates

sold my Xterra treadmill and Concept2 rower in 6 minutes on FB Monday night. Phone started blowing people offering more than asking price to jump the line.

I found 45# bumper plates for $175 a pair on FB marketplace. $1.95 per pound. Was seeing regular plates for about $1.50 a pound.

Maybe some people who bought stuff in March are sick of the stuff they never use by now

In Northern California everything is still priced high. You can also tell by how the post are that most are scalpers/flippers

I found 45# bumper plates for $175 a pair on FB marketplace. $1.95 per pound. Was seeing regular plates for about $1.50 a pound.

Maybe some people who bought stuff in March are sick of the stuff they never use by now
There's a company selling slightly damaged bumpers out of Alabama for about 85 cents a pound. flippers are going and buying them and then driving them all over to sell them for $2 a pound. Guy I know got 7,000 pounds of them. Just bring an olympic handle with you to check the collars

Religiously watch offer up,turn on new post notifications...also Wednesday morning is the day target,dick sporting goods and Walmart restock in my area so I go like clockwork..here and there I’ve been able to build up my dumbbell pairs to 50lbs and plates up to around 300lbs. never paying over 1.50/lb. just takes patience (about 8 months now).
Shits wild in the weight prices right now

For Canucks, Bells of Steel website has plates in stock now for under $2 Cdn/lb, ends up being about $2/lb with shipping.

A bunch of sizes already sold out but they gave 45s, 35s and some others.

I've got 1100 pounds Olympic and some personal trainer powerblocks to spare if you feel like driving to Cincinnati area. Shipping will ruin it for most

If your still looking try rep fitness I am about to get my weights after just a week. I paid 430 dollars (including shipping) for 240 lbs of weight and its being shipped from Colorado to the East Coast. The plates are supoosed to be high quality according to different online reviews.

Waiting a few more months. These new years hoarders will burn out and have stuff on fire sale for 25% it's worth.

Have something against the 35lb plates. 4 of them never move. Only use the 45/25/10/5 combos

Waiting a few more months. These new years hoarders will burn out and have stuff on fire sale for 25% it's worth.

Have something against the 35lb plates. 4 of them never move. Only use the 45/25/10/5 combos
They're an imprecise jump. Why do a 35 when after 25 and then a 10 you're just going to go to 45 anyway

They're an imprecise jump. Why do a 35 when after 25 and then a 10 you're just going to go to 45 anyway
Kept leaning when using them. Finally got pissed enough to grab a scale, 1 of them weights 37.5 . Spray painted it red and tossed aside

Kept leaning when using them. Finally got pissed enough to grab a scale, 1 of them weights 37.5 . Spray painted it red and tossed aside
Cap is bad for that. I'm slowly collecting everything I want. Not using credit cards for anything has made all of this a slow climb. Ordering a reverse hyper and getting a leg press from a friend. That's everything I need. I've got about 6000 set aside for this shit. Should come in way under.

Ordering a reverse hyper and getting a leg press from a friend. .

Had to look up the reverse hyper. Looks much smoother than belly down ham curls. Good luck getting it quick.

Had to look up the reverse hyper. Looks much smoother than belly down ham curls. Good luck getting it quick.
They're in stock. Nobody has 600 to blow just yet

Dicks is switching to these which is good since the fitness gear 45 pound plates are only like 14.5 inches in diameter and these are 16.5, which is better but still too small.

https://m.sears.com/weider-300lb-weight-set/p-00615814000P

No clue how pricing is going to work since everyone is going to have these
I went last weekend and they are already switching to Weider. Which usually has great prices, they are by far the cheapest on dumbells. And also always out of stock.
The floor had a surprising amount of weights, benches and racks for being short supply all over. Nothing over 35 lbs though.

I went last weekend and they are already switching to Weider. Which usually has great prices, they are by far the cheapest on dumbells. And also always out of stock.
The floor had a surprising amount of weights, benches and racks for being short supply all over. Nothing over 35 lbs though.
I get tons of messages for 45s. Like 20 a day. Wish i had a pile to sell.

Rogue has stock in for plates. Shipping is 200ish.

Back