Place to get cheap weight plates

Almost bought a Yosunda rower for 300 off Amazon, it's gotta be sturdy to have a 350lbs recommended weight thing. But I canceled it. It doesn't have enough reviews for me to be sold and I'm pretty rough on equipment. I also heard magnetic rowers are shit compared to water rowers.

Is that a brand that 3 companies are buying and just putting new branding on? Just bought a Lat Pull machine off Amazon for $200. I found it all over the internet and walmart site for more money and different stickers. It's surprisingly sturdy and smooth for a cheap knock off.

Is that a brand that 3 companies are buying and just putting new branding on? Just bought a Lat Pull machine off Amazon for $200. I found it all over the internet and walmart site for more money and different stickers. It's surprisingly sturdy and smooth for a cheap knock off.
I might regret not snapping up a rower since they're $600 on the Yosunds site. I'm thinking only this run on Amazon will be $300.

They came in just over a week only because we got the shit kicked out of us by Hurricane Ida and no freight was moving lower than Baton Rouge. Badass plates, they are very well made and the hardest rubber. Less bounce than the Rogue Fleks, Ethos, CAP, and Day1 Fitness ones. Plus they have a grip lip so you can hold them. They are solid, even the 10s hold the bar without bending. Great buy being 20-30% off and free shipping.
JeBuNtj.jpg
Not sure which smell is better, the fresh rubber stink of weights or the smoke following a gun shot.

Last edited:
i just picked up a couple of used 45lb plates at Play It Again Sports...

Unless Nguyen unleashes something devastating I don't see him getting a contract.

Holy fuck, that was supposed to get posted in the Contender Series PBP thread. Had a few tabs open I guess.

The post will stay as a reminder of my apparent intellectual disability.
haha. I read it 3 or 4 times. Felt like walked in on middle of water cooler convo

Just missed out on an eleiko bar. For shame. I need to just grab a boneyard bar to clean with and be done.

Just missed out on an eleiko bar. For shame. I need to just grab a boneyard bar to clean with and be done.
been cleaning with axle bar until it's too sweaty to hold. feels so much better in hands

really cheap. 2 inch pipe from lowes cheap

Been shopping for iron plates to free up my stacks on machines. On walmart website the CAP grip plates are $63 for 45#, $49 for 35# , $35 for 25#, $14 for 10#, $7 for 5#

Then these popped up. Stupid expensive, but worth a laugh
dd0add_db49adb353354f70abcf1a0d84671bca~mv2.jpg

Been shopping for iron plates to free up my stacks on machines. On walmart website the CAP grip plates are $63 for 45#, $49 for 35# , $35 for 25#, $14 for 10#, $7 for 5#

Then these popped up. Stupid expensive, but worth a laugh
dd0add_db49adb353354f70abcf1a0d84671bca~mv2.jpg
Without shipping they’re not too bad

$2 a lb doesn't fly anymore. They don't get to sit on lockdown prices, seeing them drop all over. Shipments are coming in.
I’m seeing 1.60 plus tax as the norm. Dicks is 400 for a 300 set. Don’t they have rates for packages, I forget now

Beware, I saw Play it again mislabeled machines and other equipment making you think it's better than it is when you Google it. They don't count on anyone being savvy enough to spot the difference. But its dozens to hundreds of dollars difference.

Rogue sending out early crying emails. Said no black friday sale this year. Everything is too expensive and they're having to pay too much for shipping boxes and labels, yada yada Over priced bitches.

Rogue sending out early crying emails. Said no black friday sale this year. Everything is too expensive and they're having to pay too much for shipping boxes and labels, yada yada Over priced bitches.
Shipping is outrageous for my stuff. You’d think they’d have better deals With fedex or whomever. Mailing a 40 pound expansion pack for powerblocks to Cali was 100.

Back