Place to buy the heaviest manliest sledgehammer

What the bloody hell!? How did he do the ****?

edit: Oh my god! That is sneaky as metafuck!

That hammer would drive me into the ground before i even got it up over my head.

I got an 18 lbs. sledgehammer from Home Depot, but to develop explosive power, you don't want to go with the heaviest sledgehammer.

lol i'd paralyze myself trying to swing that thing.

because i'd be drunk. and it weighs more than me...

did somebody say Sledge Hammer?
thumbnail.aspx

or maybe this
thumbnail.aspx

did somebody say Sledghammer?

sledgehammerpeter_gabriel_.jpg

I'm 240 lbs and swinging a 16 lb is a lot of work for me, too heavy for good cardio really.

Agreed. About the same weight and the 16lb is not cardio worthy...unless your name is Finnegan.

DAMMIT!! I just realized that when I replaced the tires on my truck the other week, I shoulda kept one of the old ones...

Urban FTMFW!

Pretty fuckin pricey though. I took a 20 lb'er that one of my guys broke the handle on and had a friend weld a piece of 2" round stock to it for a new handle. Probably weighed about 35 - 40#. When I took that back out to work, my crew nicknamed it "The Man-hater" But they'd fight over who got to use it on rig moves. Picked up the hammer originally at a pawn shop for about $15 and my buddy welded the new handle for free.

I love Urban's recommendation, but for a more cost-efficient option, check pawn shops and military surplus stores.

i actually have a 16 pound hammer and im only 160 pounds and swinging that thing isnt too good for cardio. well thats because after a bout 100 swings i wanna roll over and die

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back