Pizza delivery guy stunned a family when he asked to play their piano...

Steve-French

What A Rush!!!
@Gold
Reaction score

Damn... the kid is only 18 and said he doesn't even play much anymore.

Probably had his parents make it into a chore for him so he stopped playing.

lol at " Hungry Howies" that's an epic name.

That guy is gonna get so much ass now.

And Hungry Howie's got some free publicity.

Worked out for everyone involved, IMO

Impressive. He's playing the 3rd movement to Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata in the beginning.

For anyone who wants to see how hard that is, here's a tutorial:

We're gonna need 7-part coverage on this kid. I mean, A PIANO??? I wanna thirty news vans ....

Impressive. He's playing the 3rd movement to Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata in the beginning.

For anyone who wants to see how hard that is, here's a tutorial:

sticker,375x360.u6.png

Makes me sad pizza delivery guys have to resort to this kind of thing to get pussy now. It used to be so easy for them ...

Howie cheesy bread is the shit... I used to work at YaYa's chicken in Flint, and would trade chicken for pizza and Howie bread.

Makes me sad pizza delivery guys have to resort to this kind of thing to get pussy now. It used to be so easy for them ...
I think that's just in the movies we've been watching together naked.

Howie cheesy bread is the shit... I used to work at YaYa's chicken in Flint, and would trade chicken for pizza and Howie bread.

Hungry Howies is awesome. I live in the U.P. of Michigan and there used to be one here a long time ago, but it went out of business. The place did well, but it was bad management that put it under. I remember their subs being really good too.

"I don't play much anymore, so I'll have to stick to something simple. Here's some Beethoven."

You don't fool me, Sir. I'm not increasing your tip.

clever viral ad by Hungry Howie's. Can't fool me though.

Would be sad if it was true that this was the most action the piano's ever had. Because if that was my wife I'd be banging her on that piano twice a day! She was hot!

I feel like there's a good joke to be had here... Something about order a pizza and getting a pianist

Back