pitbull talking **** to anyone and everyone because...

AGEZ909

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He is trying to boost his stock before testing free agency?

Dude has been talking shit to people in and around his weightclass.. i feel like he is trying to put himself in the best position possible when he tests the waters...

Bellator better offer up at least a solid contract because pitbull has shown to be one of the highest drawing homegrown talent that bellator has...

This will be somewhat of a crossroads for bellator.. this is when they are going to show if they are willing to pay for their legit talent and homegrown fighters or if they are going to let them walk (to the ufc) in search of mid level fighters who will draw rating...

I like bellator and would like to see them actually keep their legit fighters... we will see if they are willing to pay up for them.

In the UFC he could fight in Brazil and get many more eyeballs in his country. This way he could get more Brazilian sponsors and earn more money despite Reebok deal. Not to mention that UFC could offer higher base salary and PPV points. He's not going to the UFC only if they don't want him for some reason.

I wish he would move to the UFC, one of the best there is imo. Stupid rematch, he will beat Strauss again.

I think Bellator may be telling their guys or encouraging them to trash talk. Seems like every promo video they do paints the two fighters out as heated rivals.

I think Bellator may be telling their guys or encouraging them to trash talk. Seems like every promo video they do paints the two fighters out as heated rivals.

God forbid the man actually had a personality...unlike Dana's poster boys...

That's what pitbull does. He's earned it. Top 10 P4P and P4P best in Bellator #2 FW in the world.

If that was true, wouldn't he be talking shit to guys outside Bellator rather than Brooks or Awad? He's always done this, he's just an emotional guy.

UFC isn't going to give Pitbull PPV points, not a chance
I think Bellator will re-sign him to similar contract that Marlon Moares got in WSOF (70k/70k)

He wont be in UFC, he's not a star, he's not a huge draw, he's a lower div fighter. UFC will offer him a deal but Bellator will match it.

He's not someone UFC is gonna give huge win/show money and PPV points to and thats only way Bellator cant match is if they give him PPV points.

I mean if he's smart he fights out his deal and sees what UFC offers but I think he stays with Bellator.

In the UFC he could fight in Brazil and get many more eyeballs in his country. This way he could get more Brazilian sponsors and earn more money despite Reebok deal. Not to mention that UFC could offer higher base salary and PPV points. He's not going to the UFC only if they don't want him for some reason.
I love pitbull but idk if he is getting ppv points... dude isnt that big of a draw... although the ufc could def. Use him in brazil like u stated...

Coker also hinted at doing a show in another country... wouldnt count out brazil with the pitbull brothers on the card... just very curious to see how coker and bellator deal with fighters like brooks and pitbull when they test the market....

Back