Pitbull owner owner upset officer shoots his dog

Should have shot the owner too for good measure. Why is it that human trash pitbull owners always seem to have holes in their fences? My gf's cat got eaten by pitbulls and the POS owner's excuse was that $90 was too expensive to have his fence fixed. At least twice/week walking the dog there's a loose pitbull running around. This is one of the many reasons you shouldn't live too close to poor neighborhood.

Just some. I've known more responsible owners that have happy go lucky pitts with full ears and tails. One of them would always muzzle his in public even though she's the sweetest beast you could ever meet.

I always heard the reason people clip Pit Bulls ears are because they’re prone to ear infections. I thought this was just an excuse for people to clip them to make them look meaner but after some first hand experience I think they may have a point.

I always heard the reason people clip Pit Bulls ears are because they’re prone to ear infections. I thought this was just an excuse for people to clip them to make them look meaner but after some first hand experience I think they may have a point.

True, that's why I clipped my gf's vagina as we all know they are prone to yeast infection

I was wondering about that. I do like the full, floppy ears but if it's functional I have no issue. I had heard it was to make them look badass and to make it less likely they'd be torn while fighting. Can't believe everything you read though, nomsayin?

Rookie cop should have known that jamming something into the dog's anus would have stopped the attack.....

Something similar just happened near me, except it was one dog. Guy couldn’t get to the front door because of a hole full of water or some dumb shit, decides to go around to the back. Dog startled him, he took a few steps back and shot the dog twice

If anything, the cop could have shot sooner and maybe saved the elderly man from taking more damage. It's not like these are people who you can reason with and warn to stop. They're dangerous animals on the loose. They may, under normal circumstances, be someone's pet and not a danger, but once they get loose without adult human supervision, they are a threat and should be stopped by any means necessary.

As an owner of 3 Pits, I agree. It's my job to make sure my dogs are accounted for at all times. And despite their good nature, I accept that anything can happen. I love my dogs to death, but at the end of the day, I'd rather it be my dog's life over an innocent person.

A few years in rikers would have changed that dogs attitude

No doubt lol..

8b2c9893a2b32e8c56f154d6cfafc8a9.jpg

I was wondering about that. I do like the full, floppy ears but if it's functional I have no issue. I had heard it was to make them look badass and to make it less likely they'd be torn while fighting. Can't believe everything you read though, nomsayin?

I don’t think the dogfighting part is true as all the pictures I’ve seen of actual fighting dogs their ears aren’t clipped. I believe you have to have it done by the time they’re 6 months old at the latest also or they won’t stand up.

Should have shot the owner too for good measure. Why is it that human trash pitbull owners always seem to have holes in their fences? My gf's cat got eaten by pitbulls and the POS owner's excuse was that $90 was too expensive to have his fence fixed. At least twice/week walking the dog there's a loose pitbull running around. This is one of the many reasons you shouldn't live too close to poor neighborhood.

What about when you buy a $10 million house right next to Harrison and Calista and see this when you’re walking out to get your morning paper:

calista-flockhart-out-with-her-dogs-in-santa-monica-08-20-2018-6.jpg

inb4

"My gamepit is named lockjaw tyson, he is the sweetest thing ever and saved the neighbor's toddler from an aggressive gang of Pomeranians of peace. Some are prone to violence, but mine is different, he wouldn't hurt a fly"

I have trouble thinking people clip their ears for hygienic purpose. It’s not like they are covered in think hair or even like their ears are particularly long. Just dry their ears after you wash them and occasionally check to make sure they don’t smell and everything should be fine.

fucking pit bull owners are so dense its unreal. fuck those dogs too. shoot as many as you want they already attacked a person ffs.

Pitbul attacks a person. Owner "Dogs of peace". "had no right to shoot that dog..."

this owner didn't learne anything from this event --nothing. It will happen again.

Last edited:
inb4

"My gamepit is named lockjaw tyson, he is the sweetest thing ever and saved the neighbor's toddler from an aggressive gang of Pomeranians of peace. Some are prone to violence, but mine is different, he wouldn't hurt a fly"
Like.

What do you guys think does the owner have a point? The officer never was bitten.
I think the dog would agree that only the old man had any right to shoot and kill him. Now its soul cannot rest for this travesty of justice, plus I'm out of Miller High Life so there's also that.

Can't just wait until the potential death machine has moved from the guy's leg to his throat. What the fuck else kind of a hint does one need in order to protect themselves from multiple pitts? I love pitt bulls. They're one of my favorite breeds. But if I'm packing and there are four loose coming up on me I'm emptying clips. Far as I'm concerned that dickbag owner is lucky all four aren't dead. Fuck that guy and his parents.
110893.jpg

Back