Pitbull owner owner upset officer shoots his dog

If anything, the cop could have shot sooner and maybe saved the elderly man from taking more damage. It's not like these are people who you can reason with and warn to stop. They're dangerous animals on the loose. They may, under normal circumstances, be someone's pet and not a danger, but once they get loose without adult human supervision, they are a threat and should be stopped by any means necessary.

Another typical POS pit bull owner. He should have his dogs taken away and should never be able to own one again. While we're at it, we need to start charging owners of dogs who attack people with assault.

Can't just wait until the potential death machine has moved from the guy's leg to his throat. What the fuck else kind of a hint does one need in order to protect themselves from multiple pitts? I love pitt bulls. They're one of my favorite breeds. But if I'm packing and there are four loose coming up on me I'm emptying clips. Far as I'm concerned that dickbag owner is lucky all four aren't dead. Fuck that guy and his parents.

5bf62d690a1d1.jpeg

I've said it before, phase this breed out. Put in a law that doesn't allow any further selling or breeding of pitbulls. Let them slowly die out.

These videos are just the tip of the iceberg. There are thousands of attacks recorded on Liveleak. Many too graphic for sherdog.

Are all pitbull owners stupid?

Or is it just most of them?

Are all pitbull owners stupid?

Or is it just most of them?

Just some. I've known more responsible owners that have happy go lucky pitts with full ears and tails. One of them would always muzzle his in public even though she's the sweetest beast you could ever meet.

Back