Pitbull: Conor McGregor is a nobody; he's just a s--t talker

Lol at the people acting like they don't know who he is.

And lol at the people who only watch ufc fights.

McGregor via 1st Round KO/TKO.

Head clean off.

hes 5'5 lmao

Even Brimage would tower over this guy pmsl

The funny thing is it's having the opposite effect they are intending. Believe it or not, it doesn't make one cool to admit they haven't heard of a guy who has only lost a couple times by sd, and has wins over Curran, Straus, Nunes, Georgi, Reis (2), Guerreiro, Wilcox, and should have one over Warren. Also had a bunch of notable wins on the Brazilian scene like over Gleristone Santos and against the guy who beat Barao right after that happened.

I think pitbull takes it. I'd be shaking if I were macgregor I heard Joseph Duffy is hangin around the ufc now.

My thoughts:

765030.gif

You've got nothing for Conor. Don't embarrass yourself.

man that would be an interesting fight for sure. Patricio is no joke

I came into this thread expecting to hear Thiago Alves talking sh*t about Macgregor.

Who's this Patricio fake-ass pitbull?

Pitbull is good and all, but if he comes over he's dropping at least one weight class.

And lol at the people who only watch ufc fights.

Most of the people on here don't even watch UFC fights unless they're high profile fights. I've seen so many threads about non-big name UFC fighters with people on it legitimately wondering who the fighters were. Most recent example is Mitch Gagnon. Threads started to appear about him when they announced he was fighting Barao, and most people didn't even know who he was. Meanwhile, he was on a 4 fight win streak in the UFC and in the top 15. It's pathetic, really.

I like Patricio, he's a badass but it's the opposite.

Mendes vs Pitbull would be awesome.

Pitbull is good and all, but if he comes over he's dropping at least one weight class.

Get out of here with the at least one talk. He wouldn't have to drop to fly. He's got great timing, power, solid kicks, and grappling. He might even prove not to have to move down from fw due to all those attributes (even though I'm guessing he'd have to go to bw). You realize how long Curran and Straus are? Curran has a 73" reach, Straus is on the tall side for the division, and both guys use straights and kicks, yet Pitbull already beat them.

kinda amazed no one knows who he is. I don't even follow Bellator & I know who he is. it's MMA first, then UFC

Back