Pitbull bans (and bans for similar dogs)

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

Given that pitbulls and similar breeds are fetish items for meatheads/guilders/antisocial people, do you think these dogs should be banned? I'm well aware that they can be raised to not be violent. But given their market, and their potential for harm, I support city bans on them.

Probably for the best since most pitbull owners are piecesnof shit and shouldn't be allowed to have animals (or breed themselves) anyways.

This will only cut down on animal abuse.

Given that pitbulls and similar breeds are fetish items for meatheads/guilders/antisocial people, do you think these dogs should be banned? I'm well aware that they can be raised to not be violent. But given their market, and their potential for harm, I support city bans on them.
BSL isn't that effective. Holding people accountable for the actions of their pets works better. There are dozens of more potent breeds than any in the staffy family that are more dangerous.

... most pitbull owners are piecesnof shit and shouldn't be allowed to have animals (or breed themselves) anyways.
This is youtube logic at its finest. You watch a video of bad shit and assume that's how it is everywhere. Unless you have actual data/statistics of pitbull owners then you are really just talking out of your ass. No offense, but you can't generalize based on emotion.

yes pitts should be banned. not because they are more violent but because if they become violent the results are more devastating. also ive never seen or heard of a german shephard killing its owner- pitbulls are ghetto dogs for ghetto people. ban them

This is youtube logic at its finest. You watch a video of bad shit and assume that's how it is everywhere. Unless you have actual data/statistics of pitbull owners then you are really just talking out of your ass. No offense, but you can't generalize based on emotion.

Nope. Never watched a YouTube video about pit bulls sorry. However, I did grow up in New Mexico where 95% of pitbull owners are trashy, ghetto thugs who should who have zero respect for their animals, society or themselves.

Replace every pit with a GSD, Rottweiler, Doberman, Malinois, Husky, bull mastiff, black lab, etc. Nothing will change, just a different dog behind the attack.

Municipal/ township decision i suppose. Gonna be some pissed off owners if they gotta end up moving/getting rid of pets

Nope. Never watched a YouTube video about pit bulls sorry. However, I did grow up in New Mexico where 95% of pitbull owners are trashy, ghetto thugs who should who have zero respect for their animals, society or themselves.
You're still validating everything I just said. Your own experiences only represent the greater reality if you're a self-centered, arrogant person that isn't really concerned with truth as it exists outside of their own perceptions.

Replace every pit with a GSD, Rottweiler, Doberman, Malinois, Husky, bull mastiff, black lab, etc. Nothing will change, just a different dog behind the attack.
Imagine if Malinois became the choice of human trash everywhere? Jesus. It would be like replacing zombies in horror flicks with faster, smarter zombies.

BSL isn't that effective. Holding people accountable for the actions of their pets works better. There are dozens of more potent breeds than any in the staffy family that are more dangerous.

Lol. So wait until said pitbull or staffordshire kills a kid, then hold the owner accountable after?

Large and potentially deadly pets should need their owners to be registered as responsible owners.

Lol. So wait until said pitbull or staffordshire kills a kid, then hold the owner accountable after?

Large and potentially deadly pets should need their owners to be registered as responsible owners.
Most problem dogs don't start off by killing kids. Believe it or not there are warning signs. And the threath of imprisonment is a pretty good motivator to keep your mutts in line, or reconsider owning an animal you can't control. Bully breeds aren't an accessory like purse dogs, and many who own them shouldn't.

Just for shits and giggles - people neutrality is a breed standard for how many types of dogs? Crap, APBTs only.

I'm in complete agreement with your second paragraph.

I'm guessing you have a pitbull that isn't an asshole that wants to kill everything smaller than it?

So any video or story must be an outlier, just a one of.

It's not that they are overly aggressive (they mostly are), it's the amount of damage they can do when they are aggressive.

Imagine if Malinois became the choice of human trash everywhere? Jesus. It would be like replacing zombies in horror flicks with faster, smarter zombies.

rvq0Res.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

UJT4Mkt.gif

1-is the breed inherently more dangerous than other breeds? yes
2-is it mostly safe with a good owner? yes
3-is the problem usually with bad owners? yes

they usually get picked by pieces of shit but to say that pitbulls arent more dangerous or naturally more violent than other dogs, is incompatible with the knowledge that we can breed characteristics and behaviors into dogs. we can breed shepherds to instinctively herd things together, we can breed chows to instinctively protect their territory... if you acknowledge this, how can you say pit bulls arent instinctively more violent? theyve been bred for it. do you think we have successfully bred behaviors into every beed but failed to breed violence into a breed meant for fighting?

pit bulls are also more dangerous in an attack because theyve been bred to go until the death. most breeds dont fight until death or even injury, they just fight until one gives up and submits. this goes both ways, in that dogs dont usually continue to fight once theyre hurt, once they get close to injury they will just give up. pit bulls had this "off switch" bred out of them. they will continue to attack after their opponent submits and will continue to fight even when injured, all the way until death. if a golden is biting you, theres a good chance that one solid punch will make it stop and submit, with a pit bull you have to injure it to the point that it is physically unable to continue attacking

if you need a dog that will fuck things up, good, get a pit bull. if you live in the country and are worried about wild strays, then pit bulls would be a good guard dog. but they have no place in family neighborhoods as a house dog. just like you wouldnt expect a corgi to pull a sled, or expect a husky to be a guard dog

Stupidity and FUD. You want to ban Rotties and German Shepherds while you're at it?

Exactly.

It's similar to Gun control legislation. In the long run it really only ends up hurting the legal law abiding good owners. BSL has destroyed many many families with an innocent dog who hasn't done anything except be born looking/being a Pit Bull.

The ghetto trash who get have pit bulls will still have them and breed them for dogfighting and/or to be guard dogs for their illegal activities.

Back