Pitbull Attacks Police Horse, Gets Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I'll vote against basically everything I believe in if banning these stupid things is part of the platform.

Pitbull was unarmed and trying to buy books for school.

That dog was just trying to be safe and get back to his home....less shelter, to bite the homeless.

It's a shame there was not another officer on foot nearby who could of subdued the dog with lesser force. A couple baton strikes would have been enough. I also understand the mounted patrol units receive training to protect their horses in a hazardous consition, I get it. Just a shitty all around situation if you ask me.
They attempted the taser but couldn't get a clear shot that wouldn't put the horse in jeopardy as well.

A lot of tweaker homeless have pit bulls as a "pet" (weapon).

A lady and her male companion kept a large amount of them in their "camp" along the Fresno River, near Madera.

One got loose, and killed a man. His body was found in a canal.

This tweaker bitch had already been known to use her dogs, who were not leashed (of course...), to threaten people who lived nearby, who would walk their dogs along the canal bank.

People who own Pits need to realize what they are in for with that breed.

Responsibility goes a long way, but these are usually tattooed wankstas, with no accomplishments and therefore something to prove, with the typical California narcissism to go with it. Along with hard drugs like heroin and meth.

Drop their leech asses in the pit of a burning volcano. Fuck 'em.

The horse should be put down to pasture as well to not pass on it’s weak genes. Should have stomped it out in 2 seconds. Then again, that pit would see it coming as it’s most likely been involved many stompings

Was the horse on the young side? After spending so much time on Sherdog, I've noticed that many users on Sherdog say that pitbulls (and all of the varieties of pitbulls) love to murder children. Perhaps they also love to jump and murder young horses.

Is this one of those “play stupid games” thing or “he should not have done that”?

It's a shame there was not another officer on foot nearby who could of subdued the dog with lesser force. A couple baton strikes would have been enough. I also understand the mounted patrol units receive training to protect their horses in a hazardous consition, I get it. Just a shitty all around situation if you ask me.
Pitbulls were specifically breed to keep attacking even when they are being attacked. You basically have to kill it or put it to sleep to get it to stop once they start. It's why they are usually the ones who kill people

Homeless with a dog. Lmao

many use the dogs for sympathy when they beg for money. I took one some dog food one time and he said that was not the right brand and if I gave him money, he would but the right brand. Apparently, his dog drinks 4-loko

Was the horse on the young side? After spending so much time on Sherdog, I've noticed that many users on Sherdog say that pitbulls (and all of the varieties of pitbulls) love to murder children. Perhaps they also love to jump and murder young horses.

Attacking young horses? Sounds like serious foal play to me.

A deputy tried to Taser the dog when it first broke away and tried to bite a horse, but couldn’t obtain a clear line that wouldn’t potentially injure the horse. The dog returned and bit another horse, a 16-year-old named Romeo, on the leg, WCTV reported.

When the pit bull attacked the horse a third time, Deputy Crystal McClelland, who was riding a separate horse, shot the dog once. Consequently, the dog died at the scene, according to a statement from the sheriff’s office.

Doesn't sound like a trigger happy cop to me, seems they were reluctant to shoot a dog until it actually bit a horse and then came back to attack again

Would love for you to trespass on my property.

Yep, there you go. That's exactly what all varieties of pitbulls (and all varieties of dogs) need. They need to have EVEN MORE controversy, murder, blood, intestines, gore, guts, flesh, and dead children surrounding them.

By the way, I'm a fan of pet dogs. I just think that all of these messages on Sherdog are hilarious.

No video? Damn. Always love watching pitbulls get shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back