Pit bulls attack 6 year old and rips her jaw off...

Ace of Spade

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
"Both the dogs, one on each side, latched onto her face and ripped her jaw almost completely off. It was broken to the point where you could actually pull it away from her face," Tyus said.

Doctors also had to remove Zainabou's tongue, which Tyus said was barely attached when the girl arrived at the hospital. One of her eyes was sewn shut because the muscle below it was no longer working.

"It is painful to go in (the hospital) to see your 6-year-old niece basically fighting for her life," Tyus said. "She is lying there - her face is swollen almost beyond recognition - I thank God she is still here. We are praying. Just trying to keep hope alive and asking everyone to pray with us."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-beat-pit-bulls-bat-daughter-attack/10055885/

So Sherdoggers... should Pit Bulls be Banned?

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet they were "great with kids" before it happened.

Pitbulls are such great dogs.

I've known some extremely friendly pit's but they still tended to be less friendly to kids and that probably has a great deal to do with them not being afraid of someone so small.

If you're a parent and you allow a pit next to a child you should be put down along with the dog when they attack.

that's fucked up but there's nothing written about the owners of the dogs who should be charged

and I was on FB like 5 minutes ago and saw that some douche I went to HS with just got a pitbull, I was literally just thinking about how bad of an owner this dudes gunna be and how the dogs gunna turn out.

Fuck pitbulls and all you pitbull apologists

BUT HE LOVES KIDS

Pit-bull.jpg

Well this certainly fits the "light-hearted humour" motto of the Mayberry...

Berry is the new OT.

You should know this since you just got banned recently.

If people continue to be allowed to own pit bulls this will continue to happen. It's pretty fucked up. I know not all of them or bad or a lot of them were great before they snap but can't you just pick a different kind of dog? They don't look good. What's so great about them.

If you let people have pit bulls you might as well just let people have pet tigers.

well pit bull owners tend to be idiots.

unfortunately there was no alpha cat there to save her

This is why I can't stand people who own Pitbulls. It's such an asinine debate.

"Uhh why are you discriminating against Bengal Tigers? It's all how you raise them! Err herp!!"

If a poodle goes ballistic, it can't rip off someone's jaw. Why the stupid macho bullshit? Why do people need a pitbull?

Ever since Michael vick, I've seen an abundance of people buying pits and I gotta tell you, all pits I pet were very sweet.

All about the owner, jerks.

Pitbull apologists/owners getting besmirched ITT.

Ever since Michael vick, I've seen an abundance of people buying pits and I gotta tell you, all pits I pet were very sweet.

All about the owner, jerks.

So you're going to make a sweeping generalization about a breed based on a handful of dogs you've met personally?

That's silly.

I knew a woman who trained dogs professionally and had a stable of 7 assorted pooches. She was a fantastic owner and almost all of the dogs were well behaved and personable, but she had this pug that no matter what would act aggressively (barking and nipping). No matter how much time put in training she would always insist on acting in a aggressive fashion. What I'm saying is, sometimes it is the owner, yes, but in other cases sometimes a dog is just a bad apple.

let me guess, the pit had 'bad owners' and its their fault

Back