Pit bull saves baby from fire

92z7929bxjw01.jpg

how-late-exactly-are-we-talking-about-here-excuse-me-33589377.png

How many people is enough for you? What’s the number? You want to save a dog because it saved 1 baby?

Don’t ignore the inconvenient (to you) parts of my posts. They account for more than 50% of fatal attacks, and attacks so disfiguring that they require plastic surgery.

Dude... you are arguing with a guy that compares dog attacks to tainted lettuce..
Just sayin..

No, we're tired of being told this by ignorant, emotionally compromised looked-into-a-Pitbull's-eyes lovers who continue to forward these terrible arguments.

It doesn't matter how tired you are of hearing it. Its the reality of the situation.

I read through your long post of articles with the statistic of '1 in 80 Pitbulls will kill animals/people' per year. Yeah, and and what's the ratio of human deaths per year by pitbulls, and deaths of animals by pitbulls?

And then, what's the amount of animal deaths by cats? Those little bastards are natural born predators. Then add up the amount of people cats have killed per year (probably zero), and the total amount of people & animals killed by cats into one figure and post that number into an article in favor of killing all cats.

Oh, is killing all cats taking this too far? How about killing all of a specific kind of cat? The one's that killed the most other animals?

No? Does that sound stupid?

After reading that long-ass article, Mads, I was hoping there was going to be a point, a conclusion other than Pitbulls = Bad. But nope, no conclusion, no solution.

Just gotta wipe them all out, right? The entire four breeds that are commonly referred to as 'Pitbulls?' How about the more dangerous breeds than Pitbulls?

https://list25.com/25-most-dangerous-dog-breeds/

Because the idiots that used to have pitbulls, would just get a more dangerous dog breed. Not fixing any problems, and making things worse.

So Mads, besides putting all pitbulls down, what else would you say could be an alternate solution?

I find it comical most people who are bad mouthing the breed have never owned one. As I stated earlier, I owned one for over 10 years. He was as gentle and friendly as any dog I have come across. He was great with other pets and kids loved him.

I've also come across plenty of other people who have owned a APBT and they've been just as friendly as my dog. I blame shitty owners who have no idea how to raise a dog properly.

Take care of your dog, people.

You’re going with that comparison? Really?

And this is what some here have been talking about with the war room posting styles creeping over here. Yeah.

Mayberry posting style, is apparently making arguments you can't back up, and then just declaring victory. Very similiar to the WR actually.

Come on man!
You cant expect him to actually READ the post he replies to!

Respond to the fact that all those numbers say, is that pitbulls are more dangerous then weiner dogs.

Explain to me how you are extrapolating anything other then that, from those numbers.

Ultimately, who cares if we decide to get rid if a breed or not? All it would mean is that reproduction would be stopped. What does it matter what the stats are? Perception is enough of a reason.

I find it comical most people who are bad mouthing the breed have never owned one. As I stated earlier, I owned one for over 10 years. He was as gentle and friendly as any dog I have come across. He was great with other pets and kids loved him.

I've also come across plenty of other people who have owned a APBT and they've been just as friendly as my dog. I blame shitty owners who have no idea how to raise a dog properly.

Take care of your dog, people.
Oh no youre one of "those guys"...

It doesn't matter how tired you are of hearing it. Its the reality of the situation.

I read through your long post of articles with the statistic of '1 in 80 Pitbulls will kill animals/people' per year. Yeah, and and what's the ratio of human deaths per year by pitbulls, and deaths of animals by pitbulls?

And then, what's the amount of animal deaths by cats? Those little bastards are natural born predators. Then add up the amount of people cats have killed per year (probably zero), and the total amount of people & animals killed by cats into one figure and post that number into an article in favor of killing all cats.

Oh, is killing all cats taking this too far? How about killing all of a specific kind of cat? The one's that killed the most other animals?

No? Does that sound stupid?

After reading that long-ass article, Mads, I was hoping there was going to be a point, a conclusion other than Pitbulls = Bad. But nope, no conclusion, no solution.

Just gotta wipe them all out, right? The entire four breeds that are commonly referred to as 'Pitbulls?' How about the more dangerous breeds than Pitbulls?

https://list25.com/25-most-dangerous-dog-breeds/

Because the idiots that used to have pitbulls, would just get a more dangerous dog breed. Not fixing any problems, and making things worse.

So Mads, besides putting all pitbulls down, what else would you say could be an alternate solution?

Not to mention cats have dirty claws that carry disease, which results in cat bites actuly killing people.

Photo: Diego Martin/flickr/CC-BY-NC-ND 2.0
Housecats That Have Killed People
Jacoby Bancroft
18.8k views 9 items

Fact: Cats are minions of Lucifer sent here to infiltrate mankind, gain our trust, and destroy us from within. Just look at the way they maliciously lick their paws or deviously chase red laser pointers.They’re plotting something sinister. For those who believe cats are just cuddly balls of fur, think again. Even though studies suggest that your feline doesn't actually want to kill you, and reports of killer cats rising up against their owners are rare (just a matter of time?), there are still plenty of cases of cats causing human deaths all over the world. Check out the list below for true stories regarding the many ways cats have killed people.

https://m.ranker.com/list/killer-cats/jacobybancroft

Last edited:
Respond to the fact that all those numbers say, is that pitbulls are more dangerous then weiner dogs.

Explain to me how you are extrapolating anything other then that, from those numbers.

LOL like I would spend a second on arguing with you.
I read your shitty post in this an other threads.
Even typing this is a waste of my time.

You manage to compare flying and lettuce to pitbulls.. Explaining this to you is a lost battle.

Not to mention cats have dirty mouths, which results in cat bites actuly killing people.

Photo: Diego Martin/flickr/CC-BY-NC-ND 2.0
Housecats That Have Killed People

Oh fuck. Well, this article settles it.

Everyone! Get your guns! (Before the government bans those too!) And go out and kill some cats! Bring them back and smoke 'em on the grill!

Everyone's Eating Pussy Tonight!

LOL like I would spend a second on arguing with you.
I read your shitty post in this an other threads.
Even typing this is a waste of my time.

You manage to compare flying and lettuce to pitbulls.. Explaining this to you is a lost battle.

Well see, your unwillingness to actually defend your bullshit, is evidence that it is bullshit.

Well see, your unwillingness to actually defend your bullshit, is evidence that it is bullshit.

Or its proves that you are simply not worth my time.
First of I never made any posts about pit bulls. Can you go find about my (pit) bull shit?
So whats my bull shit? You commented on my post claiming you did not read the replies you get.

Or its proves that you are simply not worth my time.
First of I never made any posts about pit bulls. Can you go find about my (pit) bull shit?
So whats my bull shit? You commented on my post claiming you did not read the replies you get.

You argued that madmicks post proves something. When I pointed out the fact, that all it did was prove pitbulls are more dangerous then weiner dogs, you tucked tail and ran.

Dude... you are arguing with a guy that compares dog attacks to tainted lettuce..
Just sayin..

The lack of pragmatism and self awareness on his part baffles me.

You argued that madmicks post proves something. When I pointed out the fact, that all it did was prove pitbulls are more dangerous then weiner dogs, you tucked tail and ran.

So now running = replying to posts.
I am still here I did not go any where.
I just told you, trying to explain things to a guy that compares lettuce and flying to pit bull is a lost cause.
I know my limitations.. I dont argue with stupid, you will just drag my down to your level and beat me with experience.

Are Rottweilers weiner dogs now? I did not know.
Maybe you should READ Micks post...

So now running = replying to posts.
I am still here I did not go any where.
I just told you, trying to explain things to a guy that compares lettuce and flying to pit bull is a lost cause.
I know my limitations.. I dont argue with stupid, you will just drag my down to your level and beat me with experience.

Are Rottweilers weiner dogs now? I did not know.
Maybe you should READ Micks post...

You run with your responses by never addressing my point, because you can't.

BTW, weiner dogs bite just as often as pitbulls do. Same with chihauhuas. They just don't do the same damage. So yes, it shows pitbulls are more dangerous then weiner dogs, and that is all.

Back