* Fighter with few fights

* Unranked fighter

* Fighter you've already beaten

* Fighter you have no chance of beating

* Fighter who insulted your mommy

* Fighter you 'fought' on Twitter

* Fighter whose girlfriend you want

* Fighter who was a former UFC champion and you've never had one MMA fight

This thread is the worst call out in MMA history.

Hints to jog your memory...

* Fighter nobody knows
Yeah
* Fighter with few fights
Uhh
* Unranked fighter
??
* Fighter you've already beaten
??
* Fighter you have no chance of beating
Meh
* Fighter who insulted your mommy
??
* Fighter you 'fought' on Twitter
Diego?
* Fighter whose girlfriend you want
The TUF guy vs Caraway
* Fighter who was a former UFC champion and you've never had one MMA fight
James Toney

I think I got 3..

"You trying to make your name off me"
images

Fighter you've already beaten could be cheal sonnen calling out for a second fight with anderson silva

has to be Mark Coleman at UFC 11 i think. he won the tournament by default because no-one could face him in the final due to injury, so he called out royce, rickson and Renzo to fight all in one evening. weirdest, most unlikely call out ever.

nice bit of hating from the silly early posters/posers

All of Sonnen's call-outs. Had he not called Anderson I doubt he would have a recognizable name. And yes I knew who he was prior. And I knew who he was after TRTed up and all. Laaammmeee.

has to be Mark Coleman at UFC 11 i think. he won the tournament by default because no-one could face him in the final due to injury, so he called out royce, rickson and Renzo to fight all in one evening. weirdest, most unlikely call out ever.

The Gracies deserve to get called out for their consistent arrogance and bravado. I'm so sick of them.

Rickson beats Coleman by armbar tho.

obv Rickson by armbar lol

but were you sick of the Gracies in 1997 or whenever that call-out was? harsh man if you were, ha!

This is bizarre never knew about this.

Vera calling out everyone at LHW and HW after a single win at HW saying he's going to be a future dual division champion.

Still gives me douche chills

the Hammer back then would have probably smashed all three of those Gracies in reality IMO. If Severn/Shamrock could hang out in Royce's gaurd for like 30 minutes, Coleman would have done great. Colemans GNP was near homicidal in those days.

obv Rickson by armbar lol

but were you sick of the Gracies in 1997 or whenever that call-out was? harsh man if you were, ha!

I didn't know what the UFC was in 97. But the Gracies have been cocky pretty much always. Even hearing them make excuses for Helio losing to Kimura is annoying.

"HelloI'mStunGunIwantGSP"

Followed by silence was funny!

Back