Crime Pipe Bombs Suspect Cesar Sayoc of FL arrested. Radical Trump Supporter Sent Pipe Bombs to major Dems

We need to do away with gender-designated bathrooms, imo. But not because of that.

The best toilet/bothroom situation I've ever seen is individual stalls that can be used by anyone however they prefer to piss, and a sink-area out in full public view. Two benefits here: no more waiting around for a shitter while there's absolutely no-one using the womens restroom, AND you get to see who all the sicko's are who don't wash their hands.

One of my favorite bars has a set up like this. It's interesting to see how many people exit the toilet, didn't notice there wasn't a sink in the room and don't bother looking for one outside. No more guessing who was poorly bred.

Issue with that is space. Having a 2 toilet, 4 urinal bathroom and a 4 toilet bathroom takes up less space than 10 individual stalls. Although your seperate sink idea like a hotel would be a bit more efficient and help a little to bridge the gap, but not enough.

Every president in history gives a kind hearted measured speech when an act of violence occurs and trump goes out and blames the media.

He’s the most divisive president of all time. He doesn’t want the media to track his lies and bullshit

Issue with that is space. Having a 2 toilet, 4 urinal bathroom and a 4 toilet bathroom takes up less space than 10 individual stalls. Although your seperate sink idea like a hotel would be a bit more efficient and help a little to bridge the gap, but not enough.

Yeah space is the compromise, here. But IMO the efficiency of a system that doesn't artificially bar someone from using a toilet will offset the decrease in the total number of toilets available.

It's a problem I've seen working in offices that have more men than women. I'd be waiting almost every morning at 10:00am for a stall, meanwhile there's absolutely no one using the womens bathroom.

edit: As I ease into my mid-thirties, I find myself thinking about bathrooms more. My next career is going to be Restroom Consultant for new bars. I feel like that's a nice intersection of my interests.

edit2: The efficiency will probably break down in arenas and airports, actually, as a result of how many people you have to shove into a comparatively small area. In those cases, a troth for the guys is probably the way to go.

Brown University needs to start a study on this, pronto.

Last edited:
Have they figured out whether this guy is Mexican yet? I wanna know if the wall is working.

Right . . . the world is in such disarray because of Maria Butina and the NRA . . .

My goodness.

Idiot.
Oh yes Russian agenda is to weaken America through creating choas among civilians. Russian infiltrated/impostered BLM, America antifa, blue lives matter and the NRA .

Which is all spelled out in the indictments .But I'm the idiot sure .

How's the weather in Moscow comrade

I'm willing to bet that this is done by a left leaning person. All this right before midterms. He could've done this at any time beforehand, but the timing is impeccable.

Whoever did this WILL be caught and I am almost certain that person is a Democrat. Just like that guy who sprayed the swastika at the black church. And that person who burned down that other black church and sprayed Trump on the wall. And that muslim girl who said Trump people snatched her hijab off and the countless other fake hate crimes that have happened during the last couple of years.

<Lmaoo>

This thread is amazing to go through.. From "false flag" to "ohh but violence on the left."

I'm just messin with you . ;)
It speaks volumes about your worldview that people have to check whether a statement like "false flag" uttered by you in jest is not on fact your actual opinion.

Every president in history gives a kind hearted measured speech when an act of violence occurs and trump goes out and blames the media.

He’s the most divisive president of all time. He doesn’t want the media to track his lies and bullshit
Well, who’s tracking the media’s lies and bullshit?

Jeez. You can’t make this shit up.

Seriously though, if anyone in the media is cruising for a bruising lately, it’s Don the turd Lemon.

Seems like you cut the clip short and lost some context, but even in the falsely created context you give what is wrong with it?

The president pedals fear of immigrants and muslims coming up from south america and meanwhile the real threat is white men who are americans. The fear peddling of Trump also seems geared to rile up the very people who pose the biggest threat.

There is nothing wrong with being a republican but there is something wrong with supporting this purposely divisive president.

I also suspect Trump is not that racist or bigoted. I think he is like a lot of men that age who have some of it in them, but what I think is so despicable about Trump is that he is willing to ramp bigotry and fear up to serve his own political and social ends. I don't think he does much of any of it based on principle.

He is using people and playing on their fears to stay popular basically. Its the tail wagging the dog.

44940988_2116795131706663_7523176170074931200_n.jpg

Because that's in some way related to what I said. Could you project terrible arguments just a tad bit more?

Well, ya know, it wasn't racism or the kind of "hate" that the mediya pretends Trump pushes that got this guy fired up.. Because he isn't white, and isn't historically a right winger. This one just cracked at the media and what he perceived as bs from the current left; and he is probably a coke head loon as well.

Back