Crime Pipe Bombs Suspect Cesar Sayoc of FL arrested. Radical Trump Supporter Sent Pipe Bombs to major Dems

There's whack jobs all over the net. Sherdog probably barely even rates on the internet crazy scale.
I don't think MMA fans as a demographic are that far out there.
The changes in the War Room are reflective of changes in the broader political "dialogue".
Not that I like them, identity politics are bullshit, but that's the zeitgeist.
I agree with all of that except the mma fan part because I’d say 75 percent of the liberals on here avoid the mma part of this forum.

I agree with all of that except the mma fan part because I’d say 75 percent of the liberals on here avoid the mma part of this forum.

The heavies is more aids than the war room. Nothing but a bunch of not huggers who have never seen the inside of a gym and can only parrot Joe Rogan.

Most of the subforum posters avoid the HW's. Too much traffic, not enough recognition and continuation. Personally I never posted in them much. I lurked for ages after downloading the Supergreg Highlight videos on Napster, mostly for news on injuries or unexplained occurrences during fights. Didn't join until they made the War Room to get discussion of Iraq out of the OT, and I had to tell everyone how wrong they were.

He has given many measured statements, that isn't meant as divisive. People like you don't actually give a shit though, and in turn, that measured rhetoric does not help him in any way. He could go two years as Mr. Presidential, and you wouldn't care, so where is his incentive to change his approach? No matter what he does, you're not going to change your mind about him, so why should he even care to please people like you?
He's the President of the US, not the homecoming committee. You might want to remember that. He doesn't have the luxury of embracing a "to hell with them" approach and expect tens of millions to be cool with it.

Last edited:
Consensus is that this loon could not have done this all by himself without at least SOME assistance.
Why do you think he would need help? He was incompetent in making the bombs. How hard is it to make bombs that don't work as planned and have the post office deliver them to targets.

The thing that struck me as most odd is that the media has made him out to be a loner, but he had over 2,700 friends on one of his Facebook accounts, and there are quite a lot of pictures of him with people in social places (such as the one with the girls where their faces are digitally blotted out).

I suppose that means all his friends must be people who befriended him due to his support of Trump? Strange. The few people I personally know who have that many friends on Facebook are social ladder whores.
I am not so sure there is anything inconsistent there.

You want to get liked on sherdog, go in the war room and post some extreme polarizing positions. The more extreme the better. Many people who moderate what they say will gladly egg you on to say it. I think it is the same for Social Media friends to a large extent. If you are willing to be the crazy voice saying the stuff they won't but they can agree with you, i think you will draw them like flies.

To be quite honest, I'm more pissed at the Trannies being allowed in Women's restrooms thing than anything else.

I also find it annoying that there are 52757564354 types of Genders now(or Mental DISORDERS) that Liberals are continuing to shove down our throats. Two Genders : MAN and WOMAN. (fucktards...)
This whole "There are more genders than 2" is complete horseshit.
What the fuck is wrong with these people.
There are two ways to piss. Which ever way you piss then that's your designated bathroom.
If you piss out of your ear, then sure, we will discuss a new bathroom option.

this plays out two ways then - & I mean this by questioning the motives of Trump, or questioning him for anything & everything.

I come from a time where he was always known to the epitome of a scumbag businessman, & I know people who have worked with him professionally too who have always said as much. next, he's form my hometown, so you have to factor in how much more intimately we know about him as per the media etc. compared to the rest of the world.

that's the way he was always perceived to be since the 80s, & people used to ALWAYS celebrate his bankruptcies - I know people who personally got screwed over by him, rather I used to know.

the only times I felt I could feel a bit of respect for him, I shit you not, was during one of those Affliction MMA events in which he sponsored, & even then that felt fucking weird - I felt like I was betraying the good American people.

fast forward to today - nothing's changed in my opinion. my disapproval of him has nothing to do with this bipartisan bullshit people love to paint others with. it comes from literally decades of documented behavior exacted on his behalf.

yet today, by merely sharing as much, people take it as a personal offense & I will never ever understand that.

this is the most I've probably ever shared on Donald Trump on here & it has nothing to do with representing a side.

I look at it from a moral standpoint, & he's been a dirtbag since I was a kid in the 80s. & he still is. the problem is a lot of people from the right, for the most part will never admit that.
This was always my thought when people started supporting him.
85% of the people that voted for him, didn't like him before he said he was running, I mean what did he give for people to actually like him?
No one was a Donald Trump fan. Never met one.
Then all of a sudden, they talk about him like hes gonna change things.
He's just not right for the job.
I really don't think, he has very good knowledge on most things Presidential, and why would you when your rich and living it up.
When a shooting or whatever happens, I simply think it doesnt stir his emotions. Its just a vibe that he gives that he really doesnt care unless it affects his pockets.

There are two ways to piss. Which ever way you piss then that's your designated bathroom.

We need to do away with gender-designated bathrooms, imo. But not because of that.

The best toilet/bothroom situation I've ever seen is individual stalls that can be used by anyone however they prefer to piss, and a sink-area out in full public view. Two benefits here: no more waiting around for a shitter while there's absolutely no-one using the womens restroom, AND you get to see who all the sicko's are who don't wash their hands.

One of my favorite bars has a set up like this. It's interesting to see how many people exit the toilet, didn't notice there wasn't a sink in the room and don't bother looking for one outside. No more guessing who was poorly bred.

Last edited:
I agree with this, but I don't think it's unreasonable to ask how mail was delivered with short postage and no postmark/cancelled stamps.

I think suggesting that someone helped this homeless guy is actually logical.

USPS says due to the packaging it was unable to be sent through the machine which cancels the postage. I'm not sure about the short on postage thing. If you have the exact weight of the package I am sitting next to a postage meter and will happily confirm the exact postage needed to send one.

USPS says due to the packaging it was unable to be sent through the machine which cancels the postage. I'm not sure about the short on postage thing. If you have the exact weight of the package I am sitting next to a postage meter and will happily confirm the exact postage needed to send one.

Right, but there's supposed to be a person that manually cancels the stamps when it doesn't go through the machine. It's already been posted here and elsewhere that it was insufficient postage:

There is a note attached to the Biden package with a 375 over a 300 and a 75 underneath. Those numbers are next to words that appear to say "postage due."

A forever stamp is worth 50 cents. A first class large envelope is $1 for the first ounce and 21 cents for each additional ounce. That means the forever stamps on each envelope are worth $3.00, perhaps the "300" on the Biden package note. The USPS online shipping calculator suggests the package weighed 7 oz, $3.75, if charged as a large envelope or package, or 13 oz, $3.52 if charged as a letter.
https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...t-the-packages-sent-to-politicians-dem-donors

Back