Crime Pipe Bombs Suspect Cesar Sayoc of FL arrested. Radical Trump Supporter Sent Pipe Bombs to major Dems

This is the only place I've ever "been" where decency is ridiculed.

It's easy around here. But by all means, continue pretending that decency and morality are unnecessary and keep perpetuating the exact mindset that caused this attempted mass murder in the first place.

"Oh look at Nac, acting like a normal human being instead of a deranged sherdogger."
I think you're overstepping here. Settle down.

Hes lost it...he has become the epitome of the self loathing white leftist progressive...

With the full on virtue signaling and selective outrage.

I hope these moral crusades are good for the soul @nac386

Oh look, catch phrases! A sure sign of intelligence.

Hey, give me an example of my self loathing. Here's my guess, you can't, and you're just spitting out catch phrases you have heard because you have a really hard time coming up with original thoughts.

Everything is fake until proven otherwise. I've got no reason to believe anyone ever tells the truth.

And imo, this is a very sane position .

I mean, I'm not suggesting a full on Descartes approach to our world , but asking questions is sane and logical.

Oh look, catch phrases! A sure sign of intelligence.

Hey, give me an example of my self loathing. Here's my guess, you can't, and you're just spitting out catch phrases you have heard because you have a really hard time coming up with original thoughts.

I'm not the only one who has identified and pointed out your selective outrage to certain acts of terror.

It's cool dude...this makes you feel better about yourself. All the power to you.

I'm sure that makes me a terrible human being, aye?

I just don't think I can take the comment seriously. Do you honestly read/watch the news and just think 'fake' 'fake' 'fake' with everything you see? It seems deranged.

I'm not the only one who has identified and pointed out your selective outrage to certain acts of terror.

It's cool dude...this makes you feel better about yourself. All the power to you.

You are missing the entire point, which is that you are actually encouraging the exact type of indecency and divisiveness that led to the terror attack being discussed in this thread.

It would be like going in a thread about 9/11 and posting memes in support of the ideals of ISIS. The fact that you guys cannot even show decency in this thread is disturbing. This stuff has a real effect in the real world, and I'm not going to pretend that it doesn't. We have too much evidence at this point to play dumb. It's irresponsible.

The nonstop 24/7 rhetoric against Trump also contributed. Trump has gangsters in the white house and says some really classless stuff. But the war against him is so much more than that. It's now a war against half of the country.
Interesting edit, from "overly critical" to "nonstop 24/7".
;)

Lol @ false flag morons. If the script was flipped and a mexican targeted trumps ugly kids or fatass sarah sanders your tiki torches would be lit in seconds.

You are missing the entire point, which is that you are actually encouraging the exact type of indecency and divisiveness that led to the terror attack being discussed in this thread.

It would be like going in a thread about 9/11 and posting memes in support of the ideals of ISIS. The fact that you guys cannot even show decency in this thread is disturbing.

Decency?

What exactly is it that you want me to do. ?

I defended those who have questioned the veracity of the official story, but if guilty have condemned this guy.

I wholeheartedly condemned the actions of the synagogue murderer,

I have Condemned racists, all racists including white progressive ethnomasochists....

Did you want me to start a GoFundMe page?

I'll be that.

When nobody stands up for decency you get Cesar Sayoc.

I'll be that.

When nobody stands up for decency you get Cesar Sayoc.
No, you view yourself as that with your selective ourtrage and virtue signalling. You're not actually that. You're as bad as everyone with your selective outrage. Honestly, your last couple of comments at LI sort of crossed a line, IMO.
You apply especially to those comments I made about the ricin envelopes. You didn't make a single comment on it. Can you even name the person accused of sending them? Yet you know Cesar Sayoc.
Hate to break it to you but here's your reality- You're mad at what your side is telling you to be mad at, puppet. You're being exploited while pontificating to everyone about your decency and free thinking.

Haha sonnen got banned
It was only a matter of time, really. Most of the ones who are true believers are soon proved as deplorable as they are purported to be and get banned. It's the trolls that are careful to skirt the limits because they don't really care that much that stick around. Those ones know what a heinous douchenozzle Trump really is; they just think it's funny.

I just don't think I can take the comment seriously. Do you honestly read/watch the news and just think 'fake' 'fake' 'fake' with everything you see? It seems deranged.
No. The first thing I ask myself is what the purpose of (insert incident)

Everything happens for a reason. Someone is benefiting in every situation. And I want to know who/what/why.

Decency?

What exactly is it that you want me to do. ?

I defended those who have questioned the veracity of the official story, but if guilty have condemned this guy.

I wholeheartedly condemned the actions of the synagogue murderer,

I have Condemned racists, all racists including white progressive ethnomasochists....

Did you want me to start a GoFundMe page?
Yeah, but you liked that meme that time. You are part of the problem. Bombings aren't the problem. Shootings aren't the issue. Anti semites? Please. But you really crossed the line liking that meme.

So, the consensus is that this was a false flag?
No that's not the consensus, the consensus is anyone who thinks its a false flag is retarded. Don't go full retard rip.
@LogicalInsanity liked this post, in thread about a man with this exact mindset attempting mass murder. Hell, this could have been on his van. But why am I not surprised?
Are you really going after the guy for a like? Come on man.

No. The first thing I ask myself is what the purpose of (insert incident)

Everything happens for a reason. Someone is benefiting in every situation. And I want to know who/what/why.
It's like some of you didnt take stone cold seriously

d9bc31e628f380a586d4acaafc3568f0.jpg

Back