Piotr Hallman vs. Al Iaquinta @ UFC Manchester

It's a good fight but not better than the first two. Not many people know Hallman but dude is a finisher. I'm picking Al though.

I got Piotr via decision. Really liked him, though I was pulling hard for Trinaldo :mad:

Never heard of him, but good to see Iaquinta has remained on the card.

I got Piotr via decision. Really liked him, though I was pulling hard for Trinaldo :mad:

I'm gonna take Al. Piotr was in trouble on multiple occasions early on against Trinaldo who is by no means known for his standup. Al has great stand up and is only improving training with Serra-Longo.

Winner of this fight's one to watch that's for sure.

I'm gonna take Al. Piotr was in trouble on multiple occasions early on against Trinaldo who is by no means known for his standup. Al has great stand up and is only improving training with Serra-Longo.

Oh, true, Trinaldo hurt him with body strikes, somehow I forgot that. This will be interesting.

Al Iaquinta threw some bombs in his last fight on short notice.
If Hallmann doesn't get it to the ground, I think Iaquinta has a good chance to knock him out.

I got Hallman because I think he's the more well rounded fighter. Its also his fourth fight this year and his confidence has never been higher. That last part also pertains to Iaquinta.

Going with Al. Cant go against Serra/Loungo guys right now. Costa left and he looked like shit.

Iaquinta is a killer and definitely one to watch. Good fight but I think Al will knock him out.

Back