Pino's Pizza is the second best gym in MMA

I'd take ATT's roster over either of them. That's a lot of talent to work with.

My friend trains at Almeida's and cant say enough about it. I don't know what you're doing with this thread but they are a very good team, yes.

Pinos is in Woodbridge? Didn't know that. I have a job interview Friday in the next town over. I should stop by and check it out

do-the-right-thing-pino.jpg

Fighting out of Pino's Pizza.... FRANKIE EDGAR!

Everything that is pizza related have my support.

giphy.gif

So I've been doing research to find out exactly where Mark Henry's gym is located and what's It called. It turns out that he doesn't have an official gym name or location. The only business name that Mark is associated with publicly is a restaurant he owns by the name of Pino's Pizza. All of his fighters and Mark regularly promote the business name on social media. Instead of giving a shout out to Henry MMA or something like that they instead name drop Pino's pizza. So that's what it is.

Pino's Pizza is the second best gym currently behind AKA. The big names consist of:
Frankie Edgar
Eddie Alvarez
Edson Barboza
Marlon Moraes
And recently Chris Weidman has come on.

Pino's pizza has a hell of a roster of current and future champs that I believe is only surpassed by AKA.

Another thing I've noticed is that the guys who come to the gym end up actually improving. Both Alvarez and Barbosa have noticeably gotten better since coming to Pino's full time.

So yeah, congrats to Mark for building a great gym from scratch and keeping a low profile in the process.

Also, Sherdoggers should be Pino's fan because it is the only gym that doubles as a pizzeria. Although I'm sure you Sherdoggers are more interested in the Pizzeria part.

"The Calzone is underrated"

~~Frankie Edgar

eIzxgvQ.jpg

For a second there you made me think macal was back bitch

<3>

So I've been doing research to find out exactly where Mark Henry's gym is located and what's It called. It turns out that he doesn't have an official gym name or location. The only business name that Mark is associated with publicly is a restaurant he owns by the name of Pino's Pizza. All of his fighters and Mark regularly promote the business name on social media. Instead of giving a shout out to Henry MMA or something like that they instead name drop Pino's pizza. So that's what it is.

Pino's Pizza is the second best gym currently behind AKA. The big names consist of:
Frankie Edgar
Eddie Alvarez
Edson Barboza
Marlon Moraes

Pino's pizza has a hell of a roster of current and future champs that I believe is only surpassed by AKA.

Another thing I've noticed is that the guys who come to the gym end up actually improving. Both Alvarez and Barbosa have noticeably gotten better since coming to Pino's full time.

So yeah, congrats to Mark for building a great gym from scratch and keeping a low profile in the process.

Also, Sherdoggers should be Pino's fan because it is the only gym that doubles as a pizzeria. Although I'm sure you Sherdoggers are more interested in the Pizzeria part.
Barboza left this camp since TS posted this to live full time again in Florida but Zabit has obviously emerged and Claudia Gadelha and Sinjara Eubanks joined the camp.

Frankie Edgar
Eddie Alvarez
Edson Barboza
Marlon Moraes

Oh shit. I literally live 10 minutes from there. Had no idea! Definitely stopping in this week

Back