Pink Men's Gi

Imm0lated

White Belt
Reaction score
I've been wanting to purchase a pink men's gi, but can't seem to find any. The same can be said for locating gis in any "off" color.

Can anyone point out any good ones?

Brunami.

p_gis_hp.jpg

http://brunami.com/product_detail.php?ID=65#
prod_sw_fushia.jpg

prod_sw_hot-pink.jpg

As well as a bunch of other unique colors.

Or you can try to dye your own gi with fiber reactive dye.

Last edited:
Do it the Gene Lebell way, get a white 100% cotton Gi and wash it will a brand new red cotton shirt.

Do it the Gene Lebell way, get a white 100% cotton Gi and wash it will a brand new red cotton shirt.

Is that how it happened? Heheheh. Yeah, you can do it this way, or if you don't have a red shirt that bleeds colour, go to a fabric store and pick up some dye. There have been a few gi dying threads in the past if you want to look.

Is that how it happened? Heheheh. Yeah, you can do it this way, or if you don't have a red shirt that bleeds colour, go to a fabric store and pick up some dye. There have been a few gi dying threads in the past if you want to look.

Ya, he was traveling for a tournament or seminar (I forget) and someone left a red shirt in the washer at the laundromat, he didn't see it when he threw his Gi in the machine; when the cycle was done he had a pink Gi. He didn't have another Gi with him, so he had to wear the pink Gi, and from there it just became a signature feature for him.

I've been wanting to purchase a pink men's gi, but can't seem to find any. The same can be said for locating gis in any "off" color.

Can anyone point out any good ones?

I hope you can back that shit up on the mats, unless you love playing knee-on-belly bottom. If you're anything less than a purple belt you should seriously, seriously reconsider.

I hope you can back that shit up on the mats, unless you love playing knee-on-belly bottom. If you're anything less than a purple belt you should seriously, seriously reconsider.

I sort of see where you are coming from on this Einarr. But then again why is that? Many also say that you shouldnt wear a black gi "if you cant back that up"?! Where does this come from? ofcourse an "odd" coloured gi catches your eye, but why does it provoke? Or do you mean a man in a pink gi in particular? Not trying to wind you up here, just seems like a silly thing to me, either way.

If someone can wear a denim krugans gi, someone can wear a pink gi.

I have a bunch of ugly neon gis, and the worse I get is teased by my teammates. I don't think anyone has ever tried to kill me, solely on my gi color

Ya, he was traveling for a tournament or seminar (I forget) and someone left a red shirt in the washer at the laundromat, he didn't see it when he threw his Gi in the machine; when the cycle was done he had a pink Gi. He didn't have another Gi with him, so he had to wear the pink Gi, and from there it just became a signature feature for him.

The first thing one of my friends said (yelled) to me was "Gene Lebell!!!!!" I'm surprised they don't have a Gene Lebell signature series gi or something.

I can see where you're coming from with this, but I don't quite understand why this is. A color is a color is a color. I would hope by now that the sport has left the middle school mentality of "if a man is wearing pink, he must be a gay."

...but maybe I'm wrong. Clarify?

The first thing one of my friends said (yelled) to me was "Gene Lebell!!!!!" I'm surprised they don't have a Gene Lebell signature series gi or something.

I can see where you're coming from with this, but I don't quite understand why this is. A color is a color is a color. I would hope by now that the sport has left the middle school mentality of "if a man is wearing pink, he must be a gay."

...but maybe I'm wrong. Clarify?

I'm assuming he means bc you are trying really hard to draw a lot of attention to yourself. And don't say for one second you're not. Like a drunk chick.

I'm assuming he means bc you are trying really hard to draw a lot of attention to yourself. And don't say for one second you're not. Like a drunk chick.

Haha While funny, not even remotely true. I'm just tired of my white and black gis.

It doesn't necessarily have to be pink-- though I am fond-- and I'd likely not wear it to any competitions. As I'm sure you know, at some tournaments, "off" colored gis aren't allowed.

Haha While funny, not even remotely true. I'm just tired of my white and black gis.

It doesn't necessarily have to be pink-- though I am fond-- and I'd likely not wear it to any competitions. As I'm sure you know, at some tournaments, "off" colored gis aren't allowed.

Well I had to give you a hard time no matter what.

Check matbattle.com, they have a lot of what I think you are looking for.

Well I had to give you a hard time no matter what.

Check matbattle.com, they have a lot of what I think you are looking for.

"Welcome to the homoerotic holddown
that is MatBattle.com, the world's first website devoted to gay judo and romo Brazilian jiu-jitsu. Enjoy the ride

"Welcome to the homoerotic holddown
that is MatBattle.com, the world's first website devoted to gay judo and romo Brazilian jiu-jitsu. Enjoy the ride

Back