Media Pink goof doubles down on Brendan Loughnane.

I never side with Dana on much. But in this instance... I do.

Dana White Contender series is not like fighting a regular MMA fight.

The whole premise of the show is to impress Dana White so he chooses you to sign to a UFC deal. He shot for a TD with 10 seconds left. Dana didn't like it, wasn't impressed, didn't sign him.

After 2 full seasons people should know Dana is looking for exciting, go for broke winners. Not play it safe fighters.

Loughnane needs to stop crying. He should have known what show he was competing on.

And yes, I feel strange defending Dana.
My main gripe is that they signed Soriano, who clearly has lots of ways to go before he's a true threat to anyone in the top 25, and spent more portions of the fight grappling than Brendan. I guess you could argue that he initiated the wrestling with the intention to do damage as opposed to seal a round, but still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm fine with it. Wrestler like Lawler, only to get up and punch them in the face again.

I feel like that's what Dana White Lookin for a Fight should be for, not the contender series.
its callled "Dana White's Tuesday night contender series"

Its literally a tryout in front of him
Its by design subjective

My main gripe is that they signed Soriano, who clearly has lots of ways to go before he's a true threat to anyone in the top 25, and spent more portions of the fight grappling than Brendan. I guess you could argue that he initiated the wrestling with the intention to do damage as opposed to seal a round, but still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

No doubt brother.

Loughnane was the best figher on the show. Period.

I would have a hard time arguing against that point.

Good on dana. Less wrestle fuckers who constantly shoot for takedowns the better.
You obviously didn't actually watch the fight. Go watch that fight and then take back your "wrestle fucker" comment.

If any of you dipshits didn't actually watch the fight, you have no right to an opinion. You're basing it on what the bald goof said, which we all know isn't ever truth.

he initiated the wrestling with the intention to do damage as opposed to seal a round
but this is literally the thing happening here or at least, this is the justification he's giving

The bigger complaint is concerns about favoritism regarding camps, but even that - maybe if you don't have a good relationship with Dana White as a team/management agency, don't go on Dana White's Tuesday Night Contender Series

This is the most random, bizarre vendetta he’s ever had
And it's all our fault. He would've never gone this far if people didn't make an issue over it.
<{chips}>
That or he's promoting this guy Ben Askren style.

People are still whinning about this shit? One less early prelim fighter who gives a fuck?

giphy.gif

“If I’m wrong, he’s a free agent,” White told ESPN. “Somebody else can pick him up, and according to the people who are complaining about it, it must be a big score. So, go for it.”

On the blacklist, due to a last minute TD..
<bball2>

Let’s be real. Bellator will sign him and have him fight a homeless guy cosplaying as Dana.

The fans and media may have cost this kid his shot. I thought it was fairly given that he was going to be back on the contender series and we could have likely seen him on one of the cards toward the end of this season should someone pull out. Now Uncle Dana is doubling down and encouraging other orgs to sign him. If I was Brendan Loughnane I would be begging the fans and media to shut the fuck up.

So everyone is bitching about the kid not getting signed? If he did get signed and we see his 20/20 payscale everyone will be bitching again about pay?

This Brendan kid can go sign with Bellator or Onefc and make hundreds of thousands according to posters. Which is what Dana practically implying he can do. This might a blessing as this is the most traffic this Brendan will get at the moment.

“If I’m wrong, he’s a free agent,” White told ESPN. “Somebody else can pick him up, and according to the people who are complaining about it, it must be a big score. So, go for it.”

On the blacklist, due to a last minute TD..
<bball2>

Let that be a lesson to other mma fighters. You gotta bang.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back