Ping: Rockhold is "done, real shame he broke his jaw and got KO'd cold"

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I dont believe him. Damn sure Ping enjoyed that KO like most other people.

“The amount of messages that people have sent me, because everyone seems to think that I’m gonna take pleasure in seeing Luke knocked out like that, and it’s the opposite. I really feel for the guy. I do. I feel bad for him. It’s a real shame. Not only did he get his jaw broke, but he’s now been knocked out cold, viciously, in three of his last four fights. And I can’t help but think that he’s done. Now that doesn’t mean that he’s going to be. What he could do is come back and prove everybody wrong! Prove me wrong. That’s what I would’ve done. That’s kind of what I did. And, if he does that.. Then my god! He will have my respect forever!”

“But I gotta say, the writing on the wall. It looks like his career is over.” Michael Bisping said of Luke Rockhold. “It is not only only the fact that A, he’s been knocked out three times out of his last four. It’s not only the fact that he’s got a broken jaw, and that’s going to take some time to heal back from. It’s also the fact that it’s one thing getting knocked out cold once and coming back from that. But when you’ve been knocked out cold three of your last four, I mean, that is some psychological demons to overcome.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...khold-is-done-following-latest-knockout-loss/

I agree with Ping. Rock is done competing at an elite level imo

Well they had their time. I liked the fight, I liked the KO. Rockhold needs to be humbled... That doesn't mean I wish bad things on him. Bisping is classy at the core

rumor has it he took out a restraining order out on the wind!

Qme0RNF.jpg

Not worth the brain damage. His boxing defense is as bad as it gets. If he hasn't figured out how to fix it yet, he never will. Time to hang up the gloves before he loses more brain cells.

He doesn’t even throw his check hook anymore and his movement is gone, Luke Thomas sucks but did a good video on it

All I can say is I like retired Bisping better than Hendo 1 / spitting on Jorge Rivera era Bisping. HOF Bisping keeping it real.

Wow Bisping started the skid to end Rockhold's career.

Left hook Larry

Is luke losing more hair then fights? Hard to keep track

Dont like the good( at best) fighter in bisping but we seem to be on same page on his topics as an analyst. I've already given the Franklin U. gurantee on Luke being finished .

If Luke has a support system that cares about him, they'll convince him he has pretty good life ahead of him without fighting. A sport that has made him plenty of bank and sets him up to do a number of things.
The way he lost his last fight might be a blessing in disguise. I dont see him returning and itll be for the better for his overall health.

Gotta figure he's done at this point. Time to ride off into the sunset and do something like modelling where you don't get punched in the chin by 200lb + apes

I believe him
Why would Bisping get satisfaction from Luke losing?
He already got the last laugh when he knocked him out and took his belt

One thing I haven't seen discussed much: Jan hit Luke with a lazy left hook while moving backwards. Not much power in that at all. And Luke could neither defend nor absorb it.

Bisping hit him a hell of a lot harder.

It would be a bad look for Bisping to claim otherwise, but I don't believe him. Rockhold mocked him for his eye injury and I doubt Bisping suddenly started to case for Rockhold' well-being. I guess we'll never know.

Back