Ping: Andrade's win over Rose was a fluke

What's your opinion on the fight?

• Total voters
“Listen, Jessica Andrade is now the champ,” Bisping said (transcript via MMA News). “I didn’t see it happening to be honest. Do you know what? I think, and I shouldn’t say this cuz it’s doing a disservice to Jessica Andrade and maybe even being disrespectful, which I’m not trying to do. It was kind of a fluke.

"Do you know what I mean? That doesn’t happen. She’s done that move a lot, generally people don’t land on the head and get knocked out. That’s not to say in a rematch she couldn’t win, but I’d definitely favor Rose in the rematch after what I saw in that first round and a half. That said, as I said that does come off a little bit disrespectful. That’s not my intention.”

I think you covered all the potential situations and questions, thank you sir. Great poll.

“Listen, Jessica Andrade is now the champ,” Bisping said (transcript via MMA News). “I didn’t see it happening to be honest. Do you know what? I think, and I shouldn’t say this cuz it’s doing a disservice to Jessica Andrade and maybe even being disrespectful, which I’m not trying to do. It was kind of a fluke.

"Do you know what I mean? That doesn’t happen. She’s done that move a lot, generally people don’t land on the head and get knocked out. That’s not to say in a rematch she couldn’t win, but I’d definitely favor Rose in the rematch after what I saw in that first round and a half. That said, as I said that does come off a little bit disrespectful. That’s not my intention.”
Tiger Woods is a fluke

I don't get it. I wanted Rose to win and she looked phenomenal in rd 1, like amazing. Reminded me of Max Holloway vs Ortega, seriously. Andrade had nothing for Rose, too stiff, no jabs, no footwork, spamming wanderli hooks at rose. However, Rose looked to be slowing down and Andrade was adjusting. She slammed her once prior, rose got up and tried to defend the same way again on the second slam but Andrade adjusted this time again. She didn't fluke out with that. Rose fucked up and Andraded capitalized. Great fight IQ in that moment. She had every intention of trying to slam KO Rose.

I don't think it's unfair or disrespectful. It's just how the game goes.

I’m sure he knows what a fluke is after his second fight with Rockhold

Bisping vs Luke was a fluke. Bisping would get beaten senseless in a rematch.

I don't think the risk was worth it. She was clearly winning the fight. If she had been clearly losing in the third, or saw no other way of winning, then, maybe.

Bisping as champ was a fluke that's why he insisted on dumb fights during his run

And he doesn't know shit about wrestling

Just like your win over Rockhold right Mike?

Back