Pineapples on a pizza? Yay or nay?

Brom Bones

Where's that little soy boy, bitch Ichabod?
@Black
Reaction score
I can't stand people who tell others how to eat their food, but I can't get on board with this. I think pizza just doesn't feel right if it's too sweet. The oil and grease from the cheese don't go well with something too sugary. They're just opposites and the combination is not good.

I avoid Hawaiian pizzas, but will take the pineapples off and eat those separately if I have to. I know some people swear by pineapples on a pizza, but I think most are with me. So how does everyone else feel?

When I actually had a pineapple and bacon pizza for the first time, I actually felt like an asshole because I liked it and always mocked others before that

Oh wow..

Good topic idea, I've never given this any thought before...

major nay. what's next, apples on a pizza?

That's gonna be a nay from me dog. Pineapple tastes fucking gross on pizza and absolutely ruins it.

One time someone offered me pizza with pineapple, like it was a normal fucking thing to do, and I still get mad thinking about it like 15 years later

<DisgustingHHH>

At the end of the day, the shittiest pizza is still pizza.

I honestly believed it was perfectly normal for a pizza to have pineapple on it, i thought it was as 'common as muck.' [as the saying goes.]
What about going to a burger-bar & getting a cheese & pineapple burger, do you eat those or are they strange to you?
God i used to love those type of burgers when i was a meateater, they were beautiful, with lots of beetroot of course. Yummy!

Fuck yes. It is delicious. Everyone likes ham and pineapple, but pepperoni and pineapple is super good. It sounds terrible. But it’s great.

I have ate them on a specialty pizza before, it was good. I’ve never had them on an original pizza though.

Not always.
But I'll allow it at the table. We can't have only pineapple pizza, but one box of that, and one of something normal is ok.
I'll have a slice, and not more than that. Not a fan of sweet with my meat

No way. That's some weird shit they do out here on the West Coast.

I don’t think I’ve ever actually ordered a pizza with pineapple, but I ain’t mad at it. I think the whole thing about it being monstrous is just some silly food meme like sriracha goes with everything and overly adoring bacon.

I'm fine with it. I think it's hilarious that there are people out there who care about what other people eat, and make what someone else is eating about their own selves. Like they dont have the ability to understand something as simple as someone else likes the taste of something you don't.

Back