Pillow-like Gloves?

Have you noticed on the OldSchool what ericPorkChop described - that a little bit strong punch makes your opponent feel the knuckles?
the padding is very thick such that knuckles won't be felt through it

For heavybag, i use sabas proseries, and Rival RB11.
I really like Rival RB11 for heavybag, very comfortable inner lining, thick palm so you can make a good fist.
Very hard synthetic leather, it lasts very long time.
You land perfect punch on top knuckles.
They protect your wrist.
The downside is they stink so bad due to the usage of cotton, it dries very long time unless you dry it using a hair dryer.
What about the Ringside Apex Bag Gloves? They are on a fine price and I heard that IMF technology is pretty comfortable to the hand...

the padding is very thick such that knuckles won't be felt through it
Got it, best for safe sparring/tapping. Thank You! :)

Thank you all for your suggestions, It is very helpfull to me! :)
At this opportunity I guess I should ask about a headgear too - Does all this "gel technology" worth something? Someone have tried the "Ringside Gel Sparring Boxing Headgear" or "TITLE GEL World Full Face Training Headgear"?
I have understood that the "Sabas Proseries 2.0 Headgear" is similar to the Winnig headgear, so it is also a good option I guess...
What about a headgear? any recommendations?

What about the Ringside Apex Bag Gloves? They are on a fine price and I heard that IMF technology is pretty comfortable to the hand...

sorry i've never bought ringside product.

I recommend BGV 18 Super Sparring gloves. These are the gloves currently in use in the Fairtex Training Camp in Thailand by our fighters. Available from 14 oz to 20 oz , gold microfiber

Attachments

• นวม-แฟร์เท็กซ์-สีทอง-FAIRTEX-BGV18-GOLD.jpg
    นวม-แฟร์เท็กซ์-สีทอง-FAIRTEX-BGV18-GOLD.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 6
Guys, I am in need of some help.
I’ve been searching for a set of boxing gloves for boxing, kickboxing, muay thai etc. I’ve had plenty of brands, Winning, Sabas (winning inspired), R2C c17 two different pairs, UMA Custom gloves, (Top) King, Fairtex, Booster, Joya ETC ETC. Currently have a Hayabusa T3 barely used. And I still use my old Booster & Joya Gloves for bag work during Quaraintaine. I however am still searching for a COMPACT glove that sharpens the strikes and somewhat emulate fight gloves or at least give that speedy flow while having proper (Heavy) protection for the knuckles and wrist. Being capable of throwing as hard as I can, obviously while being properly wrapped up. I’ll be doing LOTS of partner drills, sparring and some padwork. When I’ll do only bag/pad work I’ll use another set of gloves. I was planning on making a thread but that wasn’t possible, so I figured I’d post it here. As I think Mexican Gloves are the way to go..?

Thanks in advance guys.

Guys, I am in need of some help.
I’ve been searching for a set of boxing gloves for boxing, kickboxing, muay thai etc. I’ve had plenty of brands, Winning, Sabas (winning inspired), R2C c17 two different pairs, UMA Custom gloves, (Top) King, Fairtex, Booster, Joya ETC ETC. Currently have a Hayabusa T3 barely used. And I still use my old Booster & Joya Gloves for bag work during Quaraintaine. I however am still searching for a COMPACT glove that sharpens the strikes and somewhat emulate fight gloves or at least give that speedy flow while having proper (Heavy) protection for the knuckles and wrist. Being capable of throwing as hard as I can, obviously while being properly wrapped up. I’ll be doing LOTS of partner drills, sparring and some padwork. When I’ll do only bag/pad work I’ll use another set of gloves. I was planning on making a thread but that wasn’t possible, so I figured I’d post it here. As I think Mexican Gloves are the way to go..?

Thanks in advance guys.
Haven't tried these but have you checked rival guerrero bag gloves for bag work?
Or you can check Phenom XDT-200s

They emulate fight gloves with additional protection suitable for bag work.

Last edited:
Haven't tried these but have you checked rival guerrero bag gloves for bag work?
Or you can check Phenom XDT-200s

They emulate fight gloves with additional protection suitable for bag work.

Thanks A LOT, I’ll be looking into them. I definitly considered a pair of Rivals but I just didn’t know which one would be the best for partner drills/sparring. I haven’t seen a lot about the Phenom Gloves but I’ll check them out.
Does anyone have any experience using these gloves? https://www.phenomboxing.com/collections/featured-products/products/elite-sg-200-s-professional-sparring-gloves
A
nd which pair of Rival Gloves would yall recommend? Or any other brand for that matter? Cleto reyes extra padded training gloves have also crossed my mind.

Last edited:
Back