Social Pilates vs Yoga which is better?

The one with more hot girls in the class
<WellThere>

Also Yoga, Dhalsim ever been ugly af violent hobo with horrible hygiene + bad breath and still got himself a Calcutta 9/10

Last edited:
Been thinking about checking out DDP Yoga, tbh

Something else to supplement lifting and cardio.

Apparently lots of peeps having great results

Yoga is better because its ancient science+ you learn to breath and potentially gain super powers. Also a better sense of community while Pilates is just an exercise class only.

Never heard of Pilates pants....just saying.
Hilde-Osland---Instagram-(hildeee)-76.jpg

Yoga is amazing imo and I was a sceptic who hated my first 3 sessions of it.. you genuinely do learn about your body, breathing, can even delve into meditation with it.. As well as obviously increasing strength and flexibility.

Years ago I tagged along to a few Pilates classes with a chick I was trying to shmang at the time.

It was a pretty dam tough workout from memory.

Yoga is no joke. It’s great for your entire body, makes you stronger and helps with balance and flexibility in the entire body. Plus learning how to breath differently. Your entire being feels better When you’re flexible. Especially if you like to lift weights too.

Obviously the pandemic makes it impossible. Take an hour or 90 minute hot yoga class. You’ll be wrecked by the time you leave. Absolutely wrecked.

Pilates. Put pilates on a barbell and lift it, sissy.

Been thinking about checking out DDP Yoga, tbh

Something else to supplement lifting and cardio.

Apparently lots of peeps having great results
DO IT. DO IT.

It slows down the rat race feel.

Pilates helped me heal my sports hernia + pelvic floor dysfunction that resulted from an injury received while going for a 600 lb deadlift attempt.

The girls in my class were all tight and fit as fuck.

Depends what you want. Pilates is much more like doing HIIT so you get a cardio workout. I prefer yoga on non lift days to increase flexibility and help sore muscles. Also yes, the chicks are hot fire and half naked especially if you do hot yoga.

Yoga is no joke. It’s great for your entire body, makes you stronger and helps with balance and flexibility in the entire body. Plus learning how to breath differently. Your entire being feels better When you’re flexible. Especially if you like to lift weights too.

Obviously the pandemic makes it impossible. Take an hour or 90 minute hot yoga class. You’ll be wrecked by the time you leave. Absolutely wrecked.

B0F99450-B4E2-494B-B3E3-76D7C1E16218.jpeg

I only just realised I never completed SF2 with Dhalsim!

Back