Pictures of when MMA fighters were kids

4772a12a4a4fd6a906f75c67bbfdc54e.jpg
Why does it feel like gsp's nose should be bleeding in this photo

Do you have fighters permission to post their pics of them as kids?

If not, this is bordering on stalking.

People aren't breaking into their homes and stealing old photo albums dummy

Reposting pictures from a quick google search is hardly stalking

I guess so.
Moscow is actually one of the least friendlier cities in the world.

It looks like a person that smiles a lot is considered weak.
People don't fuck around there!!

I don't think it's a matter of friendliness. I have a Russian co worker, who is friendly and helpful, but she only smiles if there's something to smile about, like if a joke is funny. Also, I think their take on happiness is different too.

I once read that America is one of the few countries where people expect to be happy and cry foul if they are not. Where most people see the world as a place where life is expected to be sad and tragic.

Haha, I'm not a Emelianenko, but there's literally zero childhood pictures of me or my brother smiling. Almost no one's smiling on my kindergarten/school group photos as well except for a couple of class clowns. I guess it's just in the culture, I dunno.
You dont know why? Bc we were raised in communism.
Dont you remember how the school pics were made? Some communistic bitch teacher was terryfying us the day before school pics were taken that we need to be dressed properly next Day for it. Then at the day of schooting whole school was gathered at the soccer field next to scholl waitig to get the pic taken. Each pic taken by class. If someone was making something goofy during the photoshoot and it was seen at the pic teacher pulled you in front of the class, made huge tirade and didnt give you your pic or some shit like that.

You dont know why? Bc we were raised in communism.
Dont you remember how the school pics were made? Some communistic bitch teacher was terryfying us the day before school pics were taken that we need to be dressed properly next Day for it. Then at the day of schooting whole school was gathered at the soccer field next to scholl waitig to get the pic taken. Each pic taken by class. If someone was making something goofy during the photoshoot and it was seen at the pic teacher pulled you in front of the class, made huge tirade and didnt give you your pic or some shit like that.
great I love communism!

I know how ngannou got his chin,see the size of mama's hands ,slaps mus have been hard

I don't think it's a matter of friendliness. I have a Russian co worker, who is friendly and helpful, but she only smiles if there's something to smile about, like if a joke is funny. Also, I think their take on happiness is different too.

I once read that America is one of the few countries where people expect to be happy and cry foul if they are not. Where most people see the world as a place where life is expected to be sad and tragic.
that murrcan permasmile is annoying af

Back