Pictures of when MMA fighters were kids

Zabit Magomedsharipov before morphing into Abe Lincoln.
Zabit-Magomedsharipov-v-detstve.jpg

Fedor's pic looks straight out of the Great Depression. Ngannou's dad was clearly a straight up playa. Stipe looks like that one kid in school everybody loved to hate and whose mom was still picking him up in front of everybody at age 16. Sanchez's face looks almost the same as it does now. And GSP's lips are just downright disturbing :eek: Although I suppose if I was gay I'd feel...differently.

Why did Randy look like he was 45 years old in college?

randy-couture_0_display_image11.jpg

Why did Randy look like he was 45 years old in college?

randy-couture_0_display_image11.jpg

Good lord...people back in the 80s and 90s looked much older as teens than the teens of today, but even by that standard he looks like a middle aged guy with a really bad hairpiece :eek::eek::eek:

Jesus, don't this kids in Russia ever smile!!!!

Haha, I'm not a Emelianenko, but there's literally zero childhood pictures of me or my brother smiling. Almost no one's smiling on my kindergarten/school group photos as well except for a couple of class clowns. I guess it's just in the culture, I dunno.

Haha, I'm not a Emelianenko, but there's literally zero childhood pictures of me or my brother smiling. Almost no one's smiling on my kindergarten/school group photos as well except for a couple of class clowns. I guess it's just in the culture, I dunno.

I guess so.
Moscow is actually one of the least friendlier cities in the world.

It looks like a person that smiles a lot is considered weak.
People don't fuck around there!!

Back