Pictures of fighers in their youth

Samurai Jack said:
jacob "tito" ortiz

it looks more like his sister.
do u think his parents spanked him like randy did?

sak is adorable!

... and tito looks erm... well in the first pic he looks like the kid from jungle book haha and he looks like a little indian girl in the second pic. ugly kid.

that pic of fat kid is from 2005, so it cant be Diesel. Man, you had me there for a second!

Samurai Jack said:
that pic of fat kid is from 2005, so it cant be Diesel. Man, you had me there for a second!

He also likes Taco's and his favorite color is burnt orange

Samurai Jack said:

only if u had a pic of fedor eating icecream as a child.

bobsapp.jpg

Before the sex change?

R3ZN0R said:
sak is adorable!

... and tito looks erm... well in the first pic he looks like the kid from jungle book haha and he looks like a little indian girl in the second pic. ugly kid.

dont ever ever use the word adorable on sherdog again

witchbrow said:
lol... props for finding such an apscer referance.

hey when i seen tito i thoght the lil boomerang kid from road warrior,..ha

saaavage said:
dont ever ever use the word adorable on sherdog again

it could be worse, he could have made a joke about saku having wood in that pic.

witchbrow said:
it could be worse, he could have made a joke about saku having wood in that pic.

Adorable is right up there with wood

rkid said:
You just now realized that these are just regular people? You take this stuff way more serious than I do...

You hit the nail on the head. But Wanderlei looks like he belongs in a Dogtown and Z boys documentary or something. The Nog brothers look like exploited migrant farm worker kids. Tank looks like the fat "bad guy" who can beat up the cut up buff "good guy" action star in a late 80s early 90s straight to video TMA movie.

Back