Pictures of fighers in their youth

FightAFICIONADO

Blue Belt
Reaction score
As MMA fans we often think of our favorite fighters as indestructable gods. This is generally because we only know about their fighting history and not much else.

This was true until I stumbled across some old pictures of Wandy, the Nog brothers and Tank. It made me realize that these guys are just normal people that have dedicated their lives to training their minds and bodies (well, maybe not Tank) to become the men we cheer for today.

Does anyone else have old pics of popular fighters, possibly explaining the history of the pic that can give all fans more insight as to where they started from? I find it inspiring to see and hope that there are some out there in circulation.

Wanderlei Silva

Does anyone have pic of Diesel Riggs when he was 300 lbs?

Silva looks scarier with the mullet then he does now

Samurai Jack said:
Does anyone have pic of Diesel Riggs when he was 300 lbs?
Yeah, I've always wanted to see that. It is true, but really hard to believe when you see him now.

You just now realized that these are just regular people? You take this stuff way more serious than I do...

holy shit, dont tell me tank really has a black belt...

rkid said:
You just now realized that these are just regular people? You take this stuff way more serious than I do...
LOL...I know their regular people, but I mean we hold them on a pedestal.

If only I knew the Nog Brothers then I could have kicked their asses and when I'm 90 I could tell my Grand Kids "Oh yes, the legendary Nog Brothers, did you know Grandpa actually kicked both their asses at the same time?" Well, I will probably tell my Grandkids that anyway, I just wish I could say it honestly.

is it just me or does fedor's dad look like woody harrelson?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back