*PICTURE* OFFICIAL UFC 157 Rousey vs Carmouche, Machida vs Hendo Poster

Fixed it!

UFC157_Poster_zpsa11c61bc.jpg

Winner!!! hahaha Epic.

I really hope that is Faber's left hand I'm seeing? o.0

Seriously though UFC missed the WMMA boat with Carano/Cyborg and Rousey/Tate.

Hopefully we'll see a Rousey/Tate rematch or see Rousey/Cyborg.

Yea nice main event Rousey via Armbar Round 1. Wonder what the odds are on that. Even money? Maybe less?

I enjoy watching the women fight they usually always entertain, but gifting Rousey the Belt, then having her Headline a PPV over Hendo/Machida is just wrong.

CALIFORNIA vs THE WORLD

Ronda...
Hendo...
Urijah...
Lavar...

One more quick one...
Sorry if I offend the real fans of Women's MMA. That WAS my intention! :icon_twis

UFC157_Poster2_zps4fd84620.jpg

Tbh, I was expecting the poster to just have Ronda Rousey on it, considering Dana's complete obsession with her.

Really a smack in the face to Hendo and Cheetah.

Inb4 people bitch about WMMA

Way too late for that. After Rousey/Cyborg destroys PPV #s for other cards people will shutup about it. We'll have to wait until then though...

Pretty solid card. I do agree that it is a little lame that Rousey/Carmouche is the main event over Hendo/Machida, but the UFC has really committed to the whole "Championship bouts always get the main event" thing. Not sure what the UFC is going to do if Carmouche just goes in there and wrecks Rousey.

the posters (not just this one) have been getting so fucking boring.

the posters (not just this one) have been getting so fucking boring.

That's why I didn't understand the hate for the GSP/Diaz poster, which I thought was the best one in a whiiiiile. What do you think of that one?

Can't wait!! Looking foward to the main event.

Women's fights are awesome and brutal even more so then the men's because a lot of the time they feel they have a lot to prove.

Hendo v Machida should be great.

And Faber is rarely boring great value card IMO and nice poster!!

Way too late for that. After Rousey/Cyborg destroys PPV #s for other cards people will shutup about it. We'll have to wait until then though...

That is what the only current WMMA fight that should be headlining a PPV.
10x if Hendo/Dragon are on said card.

Back