PICTURE OF MY RINGWORM. help pls

LiverThrow

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
OK... hello again, some may remember my old thread about me and the skank girl and the ringworm results...

So ive treated the ringworm with apple cider vinaeger and Urine.

how does it look to you who have had it before? it doesnt look so bad CLICK THE PICTURE TO HAVE a better look please

Apple cider, vinegar and urine? Hmmmm.... I just used that shit for athletes foot. anyway, can't see anything in the picture, so looks like it's mission accomplished!

Apple cider, vinegar and urine? Hmmmm.... I just used that shit for athletes foot. anyway, can't see anything in the picture, so looks like it's mission accomplished!

If you click the picture it will be BIG...

No no, you pee on your ringworm, THEN you drink it.

No no no, you get a woman to pee on your ringworm, and call you bad names. Lamisil works better, and is a little cheaper though....

Actually using the pee first thing in the morning is a way to get rid of athletes foot (and I would assume the worm since they are essentially the same thing). I guess it has something to do with the amount of acid or whatever in urine when you first wake up. I used to do this in college when I would have AF from wrestling practice. I never used any cream or pills and the fungus went away.

It doesn't look bad, and lamisil is not so expensive that you need to pee on it instead... if you can't afford it Just go to the store, pop open the lamisil and put some on while noone is paying attention.

If you got a girlfriend borrow some nail polish and cover it up. It suffocates the fungus. lol @ peeing on it.

If you cant afford Lamisil, buy generic Lotrimin (clotrimazole)... Works just as good.

We can all try to send you our pee so you have more "medicine".

Seriously though, I know there are great threads here that deal with ringworms.

The ammonia in pee does kill it but I don't know how effective it is compared to lamisil and other options...I put bleach on a q-tip and rub it on the fungus until I can't stand it anymore. It leaves a scar that takes forever to go away but it beats having fungus on your arm

why the hell can i not see attached images

it says i have insufficient privileges.

Back