Picture of Joe Rogan as a blue belt over 20 years ago

View attachment 483499

Assuming your statement is true. Who am I? Im the not one trying to desperately proove my manliness to millions of people.

The reality is that deep down Joe Rogan desperately wanted to be a true professional cage fighter. But he never had the athletic ability nor more importantly...the balls to go all the way.

Now even after fooling the brain dead masses and becoming rich and famous he still isnt content with himself.

This is why he is so insecure and passive aggressive. This is why he lowkey tries to inject this bs propaganda that he is some secret beast warrior.

Joe Rogans had the balls to fight professionally in the cage. His fighting career consists of a couple YMCA level Karate Tournaments that nobody cares about.

The guy is a fraud. He fooled a lot of people...good for him. But still at over 50 years old and all this success. It still isnt good enough. He just wanted to be one of the boys. Now he gets to pretend.

Joe is a tkd champion and a black belt in bjj. He's been apart of the ufc for over 20 years now with more knowledge of the game than just about anybody. I don't know how he could be a fraud and well respected with all of this on his resume.

He isn't fooling anybody because he has the credentials to back it up. You have to do more research and get some more background info on Joe, check out his training videos and listen to some of his podcasts and you can learn a ton from them

machado doesn't look very happy there lol.
joe-rogan-bjj.png

78.jpg

Joe is a tkd champion and a black belt in bjj. He's been apart of the ufc for over 20 years now with more knowledge of the game than just about anybody. I don't know how he could be a fraud and well respected with all of this on his resume.

He isn't fooling anybody because he has the credentials to back it up. You have to do more research and get some more background info on Joe, check out his training videos and listen to some of his podcasts and you can learn a ton from them

UFC-225-CM-Punk-vs-Mike-Jackson-Jimmy-Smith-Preview_656812_OpenGraphImage.jpg
Joe Rogan is NOT a professional MMA fighter. He is famous rich person.

He never once in his entire life stepped into the cage and fought professionally.

He is merely a rich gym rat who gets paid millions a year to troll.

No one here is disputing the fact that he is sucessful in comedy but he isnt a fighter. He never was and never will be. This is the primary reason why despite he fame and success he is so insecure and passive aggressive on his podcasts.

Look at what he said abour GOAT CM Punk. At least CM Punk had the balls to fight in cage.

As of today CM Punk has 2 more professional fights under his belt than insecure manlet wannabe fighter...Joe Roidgan.

View attachment 483507
Joe Rogan is NOT a professional MMA fighter. He is famous rich person.

He never once in his entire life stepped into the cage and fought professionally.

He is merely a rich gym rat who gets paid millions a year to troll.

No one here is disputing the fact that he is sucessful in comedy but he isnt a fighter. He never was and never will be. This is the primary reason why despite he fame and success he is so insecure and passive aggressive on his podcasts.

Look at what he said abour GOAT CM Punk. At least CM Punk had the balls to fight in cage.

As of today CM Punk has 2 more professional fights under his belt than insecure manlet wannabe fighter...Joe Roidgan.

Joe has already said that he was too old to start an mma career at that point but did consider it for some time. CM was brought in for a grab at more viewers and profits not because he had the potential to become a legitimate champion or even ranked in the top 10 everybody knows that, Joe is saying that from an honest perspective CM had no business stepping into the cage with fighters of UFC caliber. As for skill I would put money on a 50 year old Rogan beating CM in an mma bout with ease.

And Joe isn't passive aggressive people are just being salty because he isn't shy about stating his opinions and beliefs

Why is he wearing a plastic serial killer mask?

xmaswishlistk.jpg

holiday-horror-movie-5.jpg

How many times did joe rogan get wedgied before he started training tkd, bjj, roiding and bow hunting to regain some semblance of masculinity? I want answers

Who thinks this guy barely passed high school?

20 years ago but his head looks exatcly the same as it does now?

Joe is a cool dude, highly successful and you all know it.

Back