Picture of Joe Rogan as a blue belt over 20 years ago

I don't care enough to prove myself to some random on the Internet for no reason. I've had plenty of nutrition discussions, made a few threads..that's fine for me.

I've been training boxing for over 10 years on and off, started doing MMA / pankration back in 06 and around blue belt level In BJJ.

Again though, I have no idea where this is coming from. Seems Incredibly random, though I think It's safe to assume most of this forum generally doesn't actually train martial arts or eat very well at all.

are you okay?

You quoted me 3 times all within like 5 minutes, so clearly i am right and hit a nerve. You have trained boxing for 10 years? That's funny, because i have never seen you post in the boxing forum....ever. You don't train shit and you probably weigh at least 400 pounds. Now i'm thinking maybe 500 based on your responses. Yeah, you "don't need to prove yourself, blah blah blah". Now i know i'm right. What is it too hard for your fatass to take one picture? Is your meal plan cheetos, cheetos and cheetos for all 3 meals? You're a sad person, which is why you have 13,000 posts in 2 years on an internet forum.

Anyways, I'll leave it at that for now. It's a complicated discussion and I'd be happy to discuss It, just not here..since It will often take over an entire thread.

More like you don't want to discuss it, because not only do you know not shit about nutrition, but the fact that you should be the last person to give anyone "nutrition" advice considering how obese you are.

There’s this trans named drag ovic talking shit on one of the very best American cuisines, classic.

Come on we all know you like to cook your load and eat it as a steak

In the words of Chris Tucker,”Lee. I got a big problem, man. This guy's on steroids. He got a head like Barry Bonds.”

You quoted me 3 times all within like 5 minutes, so clearly i am right and hit a nerve. You have trained boxing for 10 years? That's funny, because i have never seen you post in the boxing forum....ever. You don't train shit and you probably weigh at least 400 pounds. Now i'm thinking maybe 500 based on your responses. Yeah, you "don't need to prove yourself, blah blah blah". Now i know i'm right. What is it too hard for your fatass to take one picture? Is your meal plan cheetos, cheetos and cheetos for all 3 meals? You're a sad person, which is why you have 13,000 posts in 2 years on an internet forum.

More like you don't want to discuss it, because not only do you know not shit about nutrition, but the fact that you should be the last person to give anyone "nutrition" advice considering how obese you are.
i spent all 2017 eating, training, sleeping . Wasn't doing much else. That'd be the reason.

But yeah, I'm not here to prove myself to some random troll with a clear personality disorder . My knowledge has always spoken for itself and I'll leave it at that.

should take care of yourself bro, this level of toxicity over nothing Isn't healthy.

;)

Last edited:
TRIGGERED
r0fXL4q.gif

@MescalineDreams living rent free in that head.

I'm going to assume you're a vegan because this is not unlike something I would've said during those days.
You should finish it. It gets progressively more disturbing with how biased Joe becomes, and how much of a broken record Chris Kesser sounds just stating the same thing over and over. The best part is Joel wasn't even arguing that a vegan diet is more healthy, flat out states that if you want to meat go ahead. Not a vegan, I actually have a pretty shitty diet myself right now. I just have come to genuinely dislike Joe Rogan, especially when he's supposed to be a "moderator" but does nothing of the sort. He had another podcast/debate about Gobekli Tepe, where Michael Sherman was arguing that Ghrahm Hancock's theory of an advanced civilization holds no weight because all of his "evidence" is nothing but assumptions. The archaeologist that discovered the site doesn't even think that way, but Hancock, who is an author, decided that an advanced civilization is the only reason this place has been made. The entire debate Joe is constantly cutting off Sherman almost the same way that he was cutting off Joel. Sorry.

Do you even have basic reading comprehension, because i think it's pretty fucking obvious what it's supposed to mean. I think you know damn well what it means, and the truth hurts. Here, i will say it again in simpleton language so you understand: You claim to be all about nutrition. Got me so far? No, cause you're retarded? Ok, good. Well anyways, i'm saying how can you be all about "nutrition" when you weigh 400 pounds and eat cheetos all day. That's literally the same post i made before, because i honestly don't think i can make it any simpler. I mean, holy shit you're not just out of shape and fat, apparently you're a retard as well. Bad combination.

roid rage alert! Drop that 500mg of weekly test to 250mg

For 20 years ago I would have expected him to look younger tbh.
Same. I thought it was a joke with his current head shopped on.

He looks waaaaaay older than 28 here.

Says the shut in goober who's white knighting some complete stranger on some two bit MMA forum. Rogaine is some midget bum charlatan. Get a grip, guy.
you sound like a guy who had his girlfriend taken from him by a more successfull guy than you lol. get out of the house and quit hating on others you white belt

Joe would destroy you with only a single kick. He may be 51 but he's 200lbs in shape and trains on a regular basis

PicsArt_06-07-10.30.48.jpg

Assuming your statement is true. Who am I? Im the not one trying to desperately proove my manliness to millions of people.

The reality is that deep down Joe Rogan desperately wanted to be a true professional cage fighter. But he never had the athletic ability nor more importantly...the balls to go all the way.

Now even after fooling the brain dead masses and becoming rich and famous he still isnt content with himself.

This is why he is so insecure and passive aggressive. This is why he lowkey tries to inject this bs propaganda that he is some secret beast warrior.

Joe Rogan never had the balls to fight professionally in the cage. His fighting career consists of a couple YMCA level Karate Tournaments that nobody cares about.

The guy is a fraud. He fooled a lot of people...good for him. But still at over 50 years old and all this success. It still isnt good enough. He just wanted to be one of the boys. Now he gets to pretend.

Last edited:
Back