Picture of Joe Rogan as a blue belt over 20 years ago

Looking ready to nerd bash some troll who has never trained...

Says the shut in goober who's white knighting some complete stranger on some two bit MMA forum. Rogaine is some midget bum charlatan. Get a grip, guy.
Why all that bitterness? You're shit talking someone you've never met. It's like you're actually angry at the guy. I'm not defending the guy, just trashing your post.

Get a grip lmao

Lol you two monkeys need to calm the fuck down. Does this rogaine loser plant moles in these forums? I had no idea that the creepy little dude had fans of any sort.

Lol you two monkeys need to calm the fuck down. Does this rogaine loser plant moles in these forums? I had no idea that the creepy little dude had fans of any sort.
I think it's more people calling you out for going off on the guy In a way that makes you sound like a complete loser than anyone actually trying to defend him.

not sure what this is supposed to even mean.

Do you even have basic reading comprehension, because i think it's pretty fucking obvious what it's supposed to mean. I think you know damn well what it means, and the truth hurts. Here, i will say it again in simpleton language so you understand: You claim to be all about nutrition. Got me so far? No, cause you're retarded? Ok, good. Well anyways, i'm saying how can you be all about "nutrition" when you weigh 400 pounds and eat cheetos all day. That's literally the same post i made before, because i honestly don't think i can make it any simpler. I mean, holy shit you're not just out of shape and fat, apparently you're a retard as well. Bad combination.

Says the shut in goober who's white knighting some complete stranger on some two bit MMA forum. Rogaine is some midget bum charlatan. Get a grip, guy.

I don't even mind Rogan, but yeah TS probably hasn't been outside in over 6 months. But he's all about nutrition man! Didn't you know? His bruce lee avatar is pretty much a dead give away that he's a loser.

Do you even have basic reading comprehension, because i think it's pretty fucking obvious what it's supposed to mean. I think you know damn well what it means, and the truth hurts. Here, i will say it again in simpleton language so you understand: You claim to be all about nutrition. Got me so far? No, cause you're retarded? Ok, good. Well anyways, i'm saying how can you be all about "nutrition" when you weigh 400 pounds and eat cheetos all day. That's literally the same post i made before, because i honestly don't think i can make it any simpler. I mean, holy shit you're not just out of shape and fat, apparently you're a retard as well. Bad combination.
been studying nutrition for 8+ years. Think I'm doing good

thanks for the concern brah

How many times did joe rogan get wedgied before he started training tkd, bjj, roiding and bow hunting to regain some semblance of masculinity? I want answers

Here’s this guy called Milk Steak talking about masculinity

I don't even mind Rogan, but yeah TS probably hasn't been outside in over 6 months. But he's all about nutrition man! Didn't you know? His bruce lee avatar is pretty much a dead give away that he's a loser.

this is pretty random so I don't even know how to take It really.

U got some issues my man

been studying nutrition for 8+ years. Think I'm doing good

thanks for the concern brah

Post a pic of yourself with a piece of paper that has your sherdog username on it. I bet you aren't in shape at all. Put your money where your mouth is, but i know you won't.

Post a pic of yourself with a piece of paper that has your sherdog username on it. I bet you aren't in shape at all. Put your money where your mouth is, but i know you won't.
I don't care enough to prove myself to some random on the Internet for no reason. I've had plenty of nutrition discussions, made a few threads..that's fine for me.

I've been training boxing for over 10 years on and off, started doing MMA / pankration back in 06 and around blue belt level In BJJ.

Again though, I have no idea where this is coming from. Seems Incredibly random, though I think It's safe to assume most of this forum generally doesn't actually train martial arts or eat very well at all.

are you okay?

Yeah, I have. Also seen his podcasts with Ronda patrick, ben greenfield, Aubrey marcus and a few others.

His nutrition IQ is quite high overall, he's a good generalist.
He's actually not. Joel was on the show referencing source after source regarding how having a diet with lots of saturated fat can cause heart disease and numerous other problems, and Chris Kesser would do nothing other than reference the same studies over an over. Chris Kesser went to school for acupuncture, has no background in anything medical, and just looks at studies and makes his own biased ignorant assumptions. Mean while they have a cardiologist that has been practicing medicine for decades, stating that the American Heart Association and numerous other studies have stated the absolute opposite and all Rogan did was constantly cut him off telling him that his studies were irrelevant because they were either older than Chris', or they didn't pertain to the discussion at that time, etc. Yet, Chris' sources were relevant even though they were funded by dairy and meat associations.

hqdefault.jpg
Crazy, Joe was already stud and I had just been born. I respect Rogan

He's actually not. Joel was on the show referencing source after source regarding how having a diet with lots of saturated fat can cause heart disease and numerous other problems, and Chris Kesser would do nothing other than reference the same studies over an over. Chris Kesser went to school for acupuncture, has no background in anything medical, and just looks at studies and makes his own biased ignorant assumptions. Mean while they have a cardiologist that has been practicing medicine for decades, stating that the American Heart Association and numerous other studies have stated the absolute opposite and all Rogan did was constantly cut him off telling him that his studies were irrelevant because they were either older than Chris', or they didn't pertain to the discussion at that time, etc. Yet, Chris' sources were relevant even though they were funded by dairy and meat associations.
I'm less on the paleo / keto side of things label wise, though I think there's some valuable info there. Not really a fan of Chris Kresser In general. Pretty sure I never actually finished them. His podcasts with Ronda patrick and Ben Greenfield were very good though.

The saturated fat / cholesterol Issue Is a hot topic and there's conflicting data on both ends of the spectrum. It's not something I'd really like to get Into here, just because It can be so long and drawn out. I'd be happy to discuss anything In PMS though.

I will say that humans have been consuming saturated fat / cholesterol In high quantities for thousands of years across innumerable cultures with very few If any instances of heart disease. In most cases, said cultures seemed to be In excellent health and living to long ages as could be seen In studies by weston Price In the book nutrition and physical degeneration. Things like the China study have been debunked for cherry picking data, same can be said for the 7 countries study by ancel keys which Is what created the anti fat movement In the first place. I remember back in 2008, I used to be heavily on the vegan train and it took me a few years before I'd realized that maybe I wasn't seeing the whole picture. That animal foods weren't nearly the demons they were made out to be.

There's a lot of bad science out there, conflicts of Interests, and politics which only serves to muddy the waters, I believe It requires a truly open and critical mind to see through it all to what Is the objective truth. The nutrition realm Is a clusterfuck to say the least. That said, the truth tends to lie somewhere In the middle.

Anyways, I'll leave it at that for now. It's a complicated discussion and I'd be happy to discuss It, just not here..since It will often take over an entire thread.

Last edited:
I'm going to assume you're a vegan because this is not unlike something I would've said during those days.

Back