[Picture] Makwan Amirkhani with Khabib Nurmagomedov in Chechnya*

2 potential future champs for sure. I never understood all the Makwan hype after his 1st fight, but after watching his last, I'm on board. Awesome guy as well

It must be so much easier looking like Makwan when you travel around the world. White people immediately have a target on their back in most corners of the world and black people are known throughout the world as criminals.

Lol random.

I don't like how sherdoggers are portrayed as idiots online. I'm tired of being victimized like this. Someone please argue with me about it. :p

yFCDus-0Uws.jpg

lol this pic is golden but still lame as fuuuck

Please do quote where I said that. You are beyond hypersensitive.

Just another white insecure racist...everybody is shitting on "your" perfect world, right?

The world would just be perfect if we were all white like you.

They attended the Badr Hari fight, i saw them in the crowds. Badr was wearing that stupid t shirt too.

It must be so much easier looking like Makwan when you travel around the world. White people immediately have a target on their back in most corners of the world and black people are known throughout the world as criminals.

Or because they statistically commit more crimes all over the world. But sure, let's blame white people for everything.

Brother, we need to have a chat someday.

So many people are already labeling you a 'racist.' Yesterday, people were labeling me a racist for discrediting Michael Johnson, Neil Magny, and OSP. They just couldn't tolerate us because we have valid points within the appropriate discussions.

Leave it to FinBJJ to post a racist non-sequitur on sherdog. Funny how others have been banned for much less.

Leave it to FinBJJ to post a racist non-sequitur on sherdog. Funny how others have been banned for much less.

What did he said in that post that was so racist?

Everything that was stated has legitimate points.

Please do quote where I said that. You are beyond hypersensitive.

You randomly posted that black people are known as criminals in a thread that has nothing to do with black people.

Also statistics also state that most black people (or anyone) aren't criminals and criminals are a minor subset of a general population.

What did he said in that post that was so racist?

Everything that was stated has legitimate points.

So if I randomly post that whites are historically more prone to start wars and commit genocide on a racial or ethnic basis, it's not racist? Me implying that whites are racist genocidal maniacs is legitimate?

Fucking hell. Leave it to Sherdog to turn any Makwan Amirkhani thread into either a Conor McGregor comparison thread, a debate over Kurdistan's status as an independant state, or a thread about racism.

All we are missing is a discussion about wheter or not Khabib should be called Russian or Dagestani.

Brother, we need to have a chat someday.

So many people are already labeling you a 'racist.' Yesterday, people were labeling me a racist for discrediting Michael Johnson, Neil Magny, and OSP. They just couldn't tolerate us because we have valid points within the appropriate discussions.

Maybe because all you do is bash non-white fighters here regardless of the discussion.

You and FinBJJ aren't being "non pc" you're assholes.

Last edited:
So if I randomly post that whites are historically more prone to start wars and commit genocide on a racial or ethnic basis, it's not racist? Me implying that whites are racist genocidal maniacs is legitimate?

are muslims white? or are you not up on your history?

Back