[Picture] Makwan Amirkhani with Khabib Nurmagomedov in Chechnya*

It must be so much easier looking like Makwan when you travel around the world. White people immediately have a target on their back in most corners of the world and black people are known throughout the world as criminals.

Wait... you're speaking like you think brown people aren't discriminated against and don't get stereotyped on planet earth. Weird.

eoCmgSIkGMM.jpg

That's Ramzan Kadyrov, right? He doesn't exactly have a good reputation. Bit like hanging out with Idi Amin.

It must be so much easier looking like Makwan when you travel around the world. White people immediately have a target on their back in most corners of the world and black people are known throughout the world as criminals.

wait, what? why is he not considered white? he's kurdish. just looks like he's gotten a lil tan (which is what happens when you leave scandinavia lol)

He could easily pass off as a southern European or Latino. And with a Finnish nationality nobody will pay attention to him at the airport.

Nobody will pay attention to him at the airport anyways, unless they have the same mentality as you. Which isn't as common as you'd like to think, at least on this side of the world.

Nobody will pay attention to him at the airport anyways, unless they have the same mentality as you. Which isn't as common as you'd like to think, at least on this side of the world.

It wasn't me who said they would pay attention to him, dipshit. And what mentality would that be?

It wasn't me who said they would pay attention to him, dipshit. And what mentality would that be?

You made it real obvious with your comments that you are a stupid asshole. You must be some PeruS voter who calls himself "critical of immigration" but what you really mean to say is racist

Weren't there pages and pages of people having sooky tantrems when other fighters went to hang out with the guy in the middle of this pic?

Hes wearing a shirt of a portrait of himself on it, do you really need to know more about the guy?

lmao this whole thread is gold hahahaha.

For real though, can't wait to see all these cats fighting. Khabib will smother Ferguson, Alex is gonna tear DC to shreds, and Makwan will spiderman whoever the poor schmuck is that he fights next.

You made it real obvious with your comments that you are a stupid asshole. You must be some PeruS voter who calls himself "critical of immigration" but what you really mean to say is racist

I'm a racist for not wanting to import criminals to my country? You sound like a pathetic pussy.

Back