[Picture] Makwan Amirkhani with Khabib Nurmagomedov in Chechnya*

It must be so much easier looking like Makwan when you travel around the world. White people immediately have a target on their back in most corners of the world and black people are known throughout the world as criminals.

What the actual fuck?

It must be so much easier looking like Makwan when you travel around the world. White people immediately have a target on their back in most corners of the world and black people are known throughout the world as criminals.

Sure, no 'random' checks at airports either.

He is actually in Chechnya training in Akhmat Fc with his allstars team ( Alex, Latifi, Manuwa).

[YT]XMJB8HbUhWY[/YT]

photo-75444015_378743601

Chechen mountains.

1DaTL1PYRxE.jpg

5ZPx0-PUS0w.jpg

Z30GeXWJkLo.jpg

eoCmgSIkGMM.jpg

Last edited:
Man, this thread took a hard right turn outta nowhere.

Weird to see Khabib who trains with Cormier just hanging out with Gus's team in his hometown.

Weird to see Khabib who trains with Cormier just hanging out with Gus's team in his hometown.

This foto was actually taken yesterday during "Battle of Grozny 6" in Chechnya. I think they met there.

JENqmJbODwU.jpg

This foto was actually taken yesterday during "Battle of Grozny 6" in Chechnya. I think they met there.

JENqmJbODwU.jpg

Weren't there pages and pages of people having sooky tantrems when other fighters went to hang out with the guy in the middle of this pic?

He is actually in Chechnya training in Akhmat Fc with his allstars team ( Alex, Latifi, Manuwa).

Thanks. I corrected the topic subject to Chechnya.

Sure, no 'random' checks at airports either.

He could easily pass off as a southern European or Latino. And with a Finnish nationality nobody will pay attention to him at the airport.

Back