Picture from fights that got you hooked on MMA

2117_ex.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Sadly took me a while to fully get into it. I’ve seen parts of Ppv at friends houses but Woodley vs Thompson is what made me fully follow (that and the ease of access to pirated streams)
upload_2019-4-8_22-53-2.jpeg

I watched UFC casually up until watching Wanderlei Silva in pride. Pride never dies.

wanderleistomps_original.jpg

Me too. Watched fairly consistently around ufc 40 because of Tito. Wand got me hooked on mma for life and made mma my favorite “sport” to watch.

Bob sapp vs big nog. Hooked .

If i wasn't lazy I'd post a pile driver picture. My bad

No picture hooked me in
I remember watching an interview with Diego Sanchez, and then one of Diego's fights
I knew about MMA before that, and would've became a fan sooner or later, but Diego made me a fan of MMA
That's why I always cheer for him

That is mine as well. I was in a bar and had no idea this even existed and they were pirating Directv that day and a rerun of this fight was on. I was hooked. Got my HU card and then FTA and watched fights on Dish and Bev

Oh man, the guy outside the cage got me hooked; the guy inside the cage made me a fan. The Predator is one savage motherf#<×ker.
He was a demon, loved watching that guy fight.
Don Frye got me hooked, and then later Randy made me a fan of the sport

I gotta check it out
Yeah dude Daivd's run to a titleshot was amazing. He was lighting dudes up big time, then get destroyed against Rich Franklin. He got bones broken and I think ruptured a kidney or something and was never the same.

IndolentAcrobaticCorydorascatfish-size_restricted.gif

Tuf 7 got me into mma, I was in the seventh grade I think

Back