Picture from fights that got you hooked on MMA

Dsingleton7

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I watched the Forrest Bonnar fight and I was interested. I wasn't hooked though it just seemed like another street fight to me.

A buddy of mine lent Silva & Leben to me on DVD when I was like 17. I was hooked after that. Watching Anderson Silva ninja a guy without getting touched had me jumping around my living room like a crazy man. and I switched from boxing to kickboxing classes that same month.

4164_ex.jpg

What fight got you hooked.

Not a specific picture as such, but I really started watching mma after seeing Ken Shamrock if memory serves me correct.

I distinctly recall never seeing him fail to look after a dog during his ufc run!

This fight hooked me.....

shogun-lil-nog.jpg

This fight reeled me in for life

1437039407-e9jTnkq.jpg

Last edited:
I watched UFC casually up until watching Wanderlei Silva in pride. Pride never dies.

wanderleistomps_original.jpg

GSP vs. Mayhem made me really think that anything is possible. Spinning back kicks, axe kicks ect.
678AD7A5-5CFF-45A8-BF61-6C0C37B22CFB.jpeg

I watched season one of TUF. I didn’t even realize there were events till after watching the whole season. They were running promos for one of the Tito chuck fight. I stole my moms credit card and watched it after she fell asleep because she’d never let me watch fighting.
419.jpg

I watched season one of TUF. I didn’t even realize there were events till after watching the whole season. They were running promos for one of the Tito chuck fight. I stole my moms credit card and watched it after she fell asleep because she’d never let me watch fighting.
419.jpg

Do you remember what your mom did when the monthly credit card bill came around?

Back