PICTURE: Dana White Reponds to Alcantara vs. Nobre NC

Bogus. They need to get rid of the rule all together. I don't see how much more damage it can do when they had no issues I'm aware of in Pride with the way they used knees on a grounded opponent. I just don't see how it's any worse than any other way to finish someone.

What fight were you watching? He clearly dropped an elbow on the back of his head. Whether that actually hurt him or not, is anyone's guess, but he clearly did drop an elbow on to the back of his head.

Ears grow on the back of the head where you're from.

What the fuck! Hilarious. He's just laying there face down on the ground like he got shot. Wow, yeah he wanted no part of Yuri.

cut is coming , can't act like that in the Big time

It was Big Dan's fault. Horrible call. HORRIBLE.

Dan was just doing his job. Alcantara did land a couple to the back of the head. Nobre milked the shit outta that though

Ya, it was pretty bad

Going so far as to have people help him walk out

Dana is on point. But I don't think this guy deserves an award for this terrible act.

You can blame Dan to break the fight to take a point, but you can't blame him to stop the fight and the NC.

That's a pretty fucking irresponsible to say, even for Dana. How about if it in fact would have been a freak injury, and he would have died in the ring? Would that have been the right call then? People have died, or gotten seriously injured, from much less.
Idiot.

LOL. Nobre should have just got up and lost like a man, he's going to get cut anyway.

I hope cheater gets cut.

Alcantara is a beast.

Well, there's no commission to blame for this one. If Dana White is so outraged, maybe should ask Marc Ratner why Zuffa keeps paying to fly the notoriously incompetent Dan Miragliotta around the world to screw the fans and fighters.

Back