PICTURE: Dana White Reponds to Alcantara vs. Nobre NC

This was embarrassingly frustrating!!!!

I hope he get cut!!!!!

Ref was a dumbass too

Nobre got TKO'd and Big Dan didn't make the right call.

Such a shame. Great fight before shit ensued. Feel bad for Pedro.

What a douche move by Pedro Nobre.
I'm ok with the interruption and I really think they should deduct a point from Maraj

He ruined yet another fight. Worst referee ever.

What fight were you watching? He clearly dropped an elbow on the back of his head. Whether that actually hurt him or not, is anyone's guess, but he clearly did drop an elbow on to the back of his head.

0 shots to the back of the head, and then he acts like he's been shot, even Brazil hate him now.

This actor needs to be cut immediately to set an example for future fighters.

THANK GOD they didn't rule it a DQ...that would've been ridiculous

I'd rather have That woman ref than Mirg.

What fight were you watching? He clearly dropped an elbow on the back of his head. Whether that actually hurt him or not, is anyone's guess, but he clearly did drop an elbow on to the back of his head.

clearly huh?

I hope they cut the loser what a facking cheater...

Wasn't Dan's fault but in after retarded sherdog hate.

alcantara clearly elbowed the guy in the back of the head, then nobre wanted out, don't see how it was dan's fault (for once).

wrong wrong wrong

elbow clearly landed on ear you hear anik say that ,and it's clear on replay

bullshit call

Are you fucking blind? Or just a daft ****?

96883471.png

For those who missed it, Yuri Alcantara and Pedro Nobre just fought, Alcantara ended up on Pedro Nobre's back and landed an elbow that hit clearly on the ear and not the back of the head, he then landed two more punches that were of low-medium power which caused Dan Mirgliotta to intervene. Alcantara then stayed down hurt on the ground for a considerable amount of time causing the doctors to call it off.

Last edited:

it was on the ear

Back