[PICS] UFC 166 Pre Fight Press Conference STAREDOWNS!

Haha, Gil's face looking at Diego is priceless.

2 fights with no-shaking hands, cain vs jds & melendez vs Sanchez. Fireworks is gonna happen!

Anyone have a link to the actual press conference and/or the pre fight scrum?

Wow, Gonzaga really dwarfs Jordan.
Diego is a total nut job :icon_lol:

Anyone have a link to the actual press conference and/or the pre fight scrum?

There wasn't one. They just had a media day and have a stage on the side for when it's over to do this. It sucks. Media days suck. They need pressers. They'll never get the comments and good media with them just talking to the press that they would from them being on stage together and with the fans there.

There wasn't one. They just had a media day and have a stage on the side for when it's over to do this. It sucks. Media days suck. They need pressers. They'll never get the comments and good media with them just talking to the press that they would from them being on stage together and with the fans there.

Ah that's proper shit :(.

Gil's face while looking at Diego is priceless.

Rooting for him to win, he's my second favorite lightweight.

I got my hopes up to see Marquardt and Lombard.:icon_neut

Originally Posted by berimBOWLoh View Post
JDS not trying to put his fist in Cains face again??
he learned his lesson

I lol'd when I saw this too, if body language is anything to go by I can feel a little more confident about Cain winning this weekend.

When does JDS NOT put his fist up to his opponents face in a staredown, I think a mental dominance can be seen here.

I lol'd when I saw this too, if body language is anything to go by I can feel a little more confident about Cain winning this weekend.

When does JDS NOT put his fist up to his opponents face in a staredown, I think a mental dominance can be seen here.

It's a damn media day staredown. JDS will put his fist in Cain's face again come the weigh in.

Back